“Clean, Comfortable and Convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Spokane, Washington
“Clean, Comfortable and Convenient”
Reviewed April 7, 2011

1-26-11

HOTEL:
Comfort Inn
500 Monroe Street
Zanesville, OH 43701-3884

Ah. What a very nice hotel. We were able to get our laundry done, as well as a good night’s sleep here. I just noticed on the receipt that we were charged for the room safe – I have since learned that many hotels charge you $1 or so (some even tax that!) for the use of a safe in your room. If you don’t use the safe, make sure you tell them that at check-out and have them remove that charge. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Zanesville.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Zanesville, Ohio
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I booked 12 nights at this hotel... after the first night they told me if I wanted to stay in the room they placed me in I would need to pay an additonal $30 per night. The offered to place me in a different room for the original amount quoted. Then when I told them I was going to leave and go to the Fairfield Inn across the street, they wanted to charge me for a late check out. They Finally only charged me for the one night and were very unapologetic and only wanted the extra money. I do not recommend them... It was clearly a bate and switch...

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Minnesota
Reviewed October 27, 2010

We've stayed at many Comfort Inns. The nicest one is in Duluth MN. However on our
recent road trip of 2700 miles traveling to the East Coast from the Midwest, one stood out above the others. The desk clerks were extremely friendly and accommodating. They also presented us with cold bottled water when we arrived. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. A feature I had not seen before was " Breakfast on the Go", for people leaving extra early or those that would rather eat on the road. Very nice feature.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Mascoutah, IL
Reviewed June 27, 2010

Adequate room, but had a very strong odor of air freshener in hallways, and an intermittent strong cigarette smell inside our door and in our bathroom (we had a non-smoking room).
Called to make a same-day reservation about 2 hours before arrival, and was given a price $20 higher than the internet price offered for the same room.
Several other hotels at same exit might have been a better choice.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
catonsville, Maryland
Reviewed June 12, 2010

Right near I-70. I stayed here on my way to Indianapolis for the Indy 500. I was very pleased with the cleanliness, and the amenities. You absolutley can't beat the price. I am planning to stay here next May on my way west to see the 2011 Indy 500.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
DeKalb, IL
Reviewed April 24, 2010

New, clean, nice. Right next to Olive Garden and Tumbleweeds, just across the road from Red Lobster. Very easy to find, only a quarter mile or so from I-70. Definitely a nice place!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Knoxville, TN USA
Reviewed April 12, 2010

I stayed here for business just one night. Quick, easy, friendly check-in. I actually used points from Choice Priviledges, so the room was free (same number of points for a jacuzzi suite as a regular room!) so I upgraded. Fitness room has a few pieces of cardio equipment (like treadmill), didn't notice any weights. Free breakfast. Room was clean and roomy.
The strangest thing about this town (Zanesville, OH)... I stopped at the WalMart to grab something and it was the CLEANEST Walmart I've ever been in. LOL. But really ;-)
I would recommend this hotel for business travelers or families.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business