“Great Steak + Great Service”

Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar
Ranked #29 of 111 Restaurants in Zanesville
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Greenwood, Indiana
“Great Steak + Great Service”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We "laid over" in Zanesville and ate at Tumbleweeds at the hotel desk manager's recommendation.
We both had the filet and were very pleased with the quality, taste, and tenderness of the steak. We also both had their baked sweet potato and found it done perfectly. I had the Caesar salad and feel it was one of the best I'd ever had - a nice tangy dressing and crunchy croutons set it off perfectly. My wife had a cup of white chili as her second side and it was, in her words, "awesome".
Service was excellent and the generous 22 oz of draft beer at half price was cold and fresh!
I would definitely eat here again!

• Visited July 2013

Titusville, Pennsylvania
“Salsa was terrible!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Worst salsa I have ever eaten at a restaurant. You can tell nothing is made fresh and a lot of shortcuts are being made in the kitchen. The food is not good, the twice baked potatoes had no flavor, the salsa had no fresh ingredients, the steak was cold, and the shrimp were overcooked. Will not eat here again...the only saving grace was the black beans, they had tons of flavor. Wait Staff were nice and professional.

• Visited July 2013
Northern Ohio
“Love it!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Everything is great here from the minute I walk in to when I walk out to my car. Great food, prices, and service from beginning to end. They keep the place spotless.

Visited June 2013
Fulton, Missouri
“I rather ate at McDonald's than here...”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The family and I ate here while we were on our way to Washington DC. We like Mexican food so we thought we would give it a try. I have never had any worse salsa than what they served. I guess that was what is should have been but I think it looked like and tasted like ketchup, I even ordered the hot salsa and it was terrible too. It was also overpriced for the quality. Everything we ordered was just sub-par, I will never eat at another Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill.

• Visited June 2013
ohio
“Nice atmosphere, food - so,so.”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Not a bad place but the food tends to be hit or miss. The last steak I ordered didn't even look like a steak. It was like a flattened piece of stretched out meat. Their drinks seem to be watered down too.

Visited April 2013