“Love it!”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Everything is great here from the minute I walk in to when I walk out to my car. Great food, prices, and service from beginning to end. They keep the place spotless.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The family and I ate here while we were on our way to Washington DC. We like Mexican food so we thought we would give it a try. I have never had any worse salsa than what they served. I guess that was what is should have been but I think it looked like and tasted like ketchup, I even ordered the hot salsa and it was terrible too. It was also overpriced for the quality. Everything we ordered was just sub-par, I will never eat at another Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Not a bad place but the food tends to be hit or miss. The last steak I ordered didn't even look like a steak. It was like a flattened piece of stretched out meat. Their drinks seem to be watered down too.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The upside was that I enjoyed the meal. Maybe that's because I was hungry and the waitress was absolutely great. The downside - and here I'm being picky - was the food itself. Had the caesar salad and filet. The salad was good, but bore no relation to any caesar salad that I've ever eaten. Don't know what the dressing was, but it wasn't caesar. The steak was requested medium. It came slightly over that, but well within acceptable limits. It was served with a large dollop of bacon-infused butter. That was good, because the filet was very dry and rather tasteless. Perhaps the butter was an acknowledgment that the steak needed some moisture and flavor. Well, when you're on the road, you can't expect gourmet (with a few notable exceptions).

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The food was great! Our waitress had a bit of an attitude and acted as if we were frustrating her. The music was a little loud!