“This place was PACKED!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2015

Early Friday night and this place was PACKED. We opted to eat in the bar which is really too small for the number of people cramming in there to wait for a table in the main dining areas. Considering the size of the Friday night crowd, the staff remained pleasant and efficient. The food and wine were delicious. Really great staff. Recommended!

Date of visit: February 2015
Write a reviewReviews (129)

Reviewed February 18, 2015

I hear too many people saying negative things about Olive Garden. It is a nice restaurant for something special or just a casual meal. The food and service are always good and this particular one is generally crowded.. There are frequent coupons so you can get a deal. The lunch specials are good for soup and salad as well.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed February 8, 2015 via mobile

If overpriced pasta with rather bland flavor are your thing then the Olive Garden is your place. I am always taken back as to why this place is always busy. Seriously folks, go to Adornetto's if you want quality Italian fare.

Reviewed February 3, 2015

I avoid chains like the plague. However, I was really hungry, and couldn't wait until I got to Columbus or Dayton. I will say that this was the best meal I have ever had at a chain Italian place, ever. All of my food was good, and the bartender that served me was incredibly attentive and friendly. If i were to ever come by here again, i would make a special stop just to eat here again.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed October 13, 2014 via mobile

The management should be proud of their employees. Every employee we passed greeted us. They were friendly and made eye contact. Our hostess actively engaged us with conversation when he was seating us. Our server explained she was new upfront and explained she might be slow but would be happy to accommodate us as best as she could. She did an excellent job for being new and I appreciate her being honest about it. We frequent this restaurant often and other olive gardens can not come close to their customer service.