“Fun place”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #7 of 110 Restaurants in Zanesville
Cuisines: American
Description: Would like to review as food service was great.
Description: Would like to review as food service was great.
N/A
“Fun place”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I like the quant charm that this place has. Rocking chairs on the porch, all kinds of old time candy inside.It's a comfortable place for just what it serves, comfort food.Real maple syrup with hearty size pancakes. You can't go wrong.

• Visited July 2013

Zanesville, Ohio
“I love the hometown connection!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I go there just about every Sunday we are not out of town. We know all the waiters and waitresses. We usually ask for John and a table by the fire. The service is great from any of their employees. Food is always consistent. It is my favorite breakfast place. The other meals are fine but not where I want to go for an evening meal.

• Visited March 2014
Bridgewater NJ USA
“Regular Cracker Barrel with down home food”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is your ordinary Cracker Barrel. Be careful about finding it because it is not clearly marked when you go up the hill at exit 155. Good service. Nice waitress . We enjoyed our comfort food meal!

Visited January 2014
Cambridge, Ohio
“Ok, not wonderful”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

This is an ok place if you like Cracker Barrel. I like their breakfasts and the dessert is pretty good too. Salads are right out of a bag. Not exactly gourmet but certainly filling.

Visited December 2013
Adrian, Michigan
1,302 restaurant reviews
“Always a Good Choice”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Cracker Barrel is always a good choice for a consistently tasty meal. We have been to several Cracker Barrel locations and we can always count on each one to deliver the same solid quality. This location was directly off the highway, as nearly all of their locations are. The one thing I would say about this particular location was that it was on a hill. Since it was a snowy night when we stopped, it made getting to the restaurant a bit more challenging than normal. But once getting there, we had a very good meal. I had my usual...the spicy grilled catfish with three excellent sides along with a serving of cornbread. The prices were very reasonable and the service was vey good, as it normally is in Cracker Barrel restaurants. It was a great refueling spot for us before getting back on the road to head for Columbus. I would recommend this spot as a very good spot to take a break from your journey in order to grab a quick, satisfying bite.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!