“Nostalgic”

Tom's Ice Cream Bowl
Ranked #2 of 5 Shopping in Zanesville
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Going toTom's is like taking a step back in time. Ice cream varies tfrom OK to very good depending on the flavor, but the nuts and candies are always good..

2  Thank MDTerps1

Reviewed November 26, 2013

We have been going here since I was a kid. Love it. Takes u back in time. Love the ice cream cake roll!

1  Thank Katie S
Reviewed November 26, 2013

It has the small town atmosphere and the usual soda pop food but I think the Ice cream in my opinion is over rated, it's grainy. I know this won't go over real well but I'm just giving my view. They must be doing something right because they have been here a way long time but as for me I'll be getting my Ice cream from Velvet or the Dairy Queen.

4  Thank Judy W
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This ice cream shop has won awards as one of the best in America. Folks traveling through Zanesville from other states will often make a stop here. When you walk in it is like you have found the set of "Happy Days" The food is decent and the ice cream and candy are sinfully good.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place looks like the 1950's. The ice-cream is made from a mix. Nothing special.
The soup tasted like canned soup.
The restroom leaves a lot to be desired - such as cleanliness!