Best Western B. R. Guest
QualityInn
Economy Inn(Zanesville)
$85
$59
All reviewsbest westernspancakesdenny's dinerbr guestinterstate exitthird floorroom was cleanindoor poolfast food restaurantschoose this hotelgas stationnight stayvalue for the moneystaff was friendlyfridge and microwavecoffee makervery nice hotel
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is a place I would stay at frequently if it wasn't for the price. The prices could be a bit high at times, even with websites that offer 15 to 20% discounts. So they can tend to price itself out compared to more affordable places of equal quality in the area. The staff is friendly and the rooms are nice. There are plenty of amenities.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Rosie W, General Manager at Best Western B. R. Guest, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

We would like to thank you for choosing Best Western, Zanesville. We value you as a guest. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Best night's sleep of 10 day vacation. Pool was super! Desk staff got us a discount on dinner at nearby restaurant. Internet cut out occasionally, but was manageable. Breakfast was good quality. This is a good one! Highly recommended between Columbus and Wheeling.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My agilitydog and I just came home from another pleasent stay at Best Western Zanesville, Oh. I love this hotel!This is where I always stay when my dog and I come to Zanesville for agility trials and it has never let me or my dog down.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We have made Best Western our overnight stopping point on our way from Indiana to Maryland. The staff is always very pleasant and accommodating. They even put us on the fourth floor this time when my husband mentioned it'd be nice to have a nice, quiet room.

We saw a sign on the interstate stating that this BW has posterpedic mattresses but found our mattress was a little on the non-support side with a popping sound every now and again. I've also come to the conclusion that you can guess the star rating of a hotel by the size and pile of the towels ... wish they were a little larger and a little fluffier.

This was a nice, clean, safe place to stay for a quick stop, although I can't recommend the free breakfast. Just before we checked out at 8:30 a.m., there was not much to choose from and the eggs tasted like they were made from a reconstituted powder.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 4th floor when you want something quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sheilah S
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We were very pleased with the accommodations. Staff was very helpful. We didn't use the pool and hot tub, but the area looked very nice. The breakfast was also very nice. Even had an automatic pancake machine that I had never seen before.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business