Best Western B. R. Guest
Economy Inn(Zanesville)
$85
$59
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbest westernspancakesdenny's dinerbr guestinterstate exitthird floorroom was cleanindoor poolfast food restaurantschoose this hotelgas stationnight stayvalue for the moneystaff was friendlyfridge and microwavecoffee makervery nice hotel
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Very sophisticated for price range
close to highway
[but you don't hear it]
indoor pool and grounds well kept
friendly and helpful staff
definitely will return

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2010

This was a one-night stop en route to the Hocking Hills region in the south of Ohio. It was just off the I-70 which was convenient for us but also convenient for truckers and there were several large trucks in the car park. We chose this hotel as it had a pool and we particularly enjoyed having a swim after a day in the car but disappointingly this pool was closed and although we were told we could use the hot tub, this was too hot for my 10 year old daughter.
We booked rooms with interconnecting doors which we were given but in one of the rooms, someone had obviously been smoking cigars so my daughter and I were moved to a room opposite the other one, without any fuss. The rooms were clean and comfortable, if a little old-fashioned and there was a complimentary breakfast and popcorn maker and free HBO.
The receptionist, Frances, was friendly and professional and she recognised my Yorkshire, England accent as her mother lived there so we were able to chat easily and she recommended a great restaurant away from the usual McDonalds and Wendy's nearby....
I think we would stay here again though I would want to know if the problems with the pool had been rectified...?

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2010

This motel is comfortable, very clean and well-priced. Great staff, comfy beds. Two nice casual restaurants next door. Nice, clean pool.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2010

My children stayed at this motel while visiting The Wilds with their grandparents. My 9-year old wanted to share her thoughts: "Best Western was not the best because the room we stayed in had a musty odor. We asked for a different room, but a room with 2 queen beds wasn't available. The room was quiet and comfortable. We enjoyed the pool, although the water was a little murky. The pool temperature was good. Breakfast was very crowded and there were not a lot of choices. "

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2010

From what I heard, Best Westerns aren't usually that good, well this hotel changed my opinion. This hotel has an awesome atmosphere. It started at the receptionist desk till the time we checked out. We didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for a room, and we need a place to stay "semi" close to Kennywood amusement park. We traveled and happened to srubble apon this hotel. Anyway, all of the people in my party loved the bed. We wanted to wake up for the breakfast which had make your own waffle, but we didn't want to get out of bed. The thing that caught our mind was the fact that the hotel had an indoor pool and to top that off, it had a hot tub. The pool was 5 feet deep which was fine. All of us really wanted to swim and relax. So if ur are in Zanesville, Ohio, I highly suggest that a person checks-in to this hotel.