“Great two nights, staff was tremendous!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Zanesville North

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Zanesville North
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Delaware, Ohio
“Great two nights, staff was tremendous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We just finished a 2 night stay at hotel and it was great! Rooms were big and very clean. Staff helped us out and went above and beyond to ensure my niece's daughter was able to get some muffins after breakfast had been put away for day. Highly recommend staying there if opportunity arises.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Keith B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
bonita springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I Would stay again based on last visit. Average can be a good thing, especially in Zanesville where the choices are below average. Slightly larger rooms with comfortable beds. Will be interesting to see the upkeep at next visit as dark wooden furniture had already shown signs of wear. Good warm and cold breakfast selection. Small pool and fitness room was properly kept. Hotel sits high on hill and easy access to interstate, 4 restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kurt_on_the_go
litchfield,oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Absolutely wonderful staff. Terrific breakfast area,plenty to chose from. Very clean would highly recommend. Bed and pillows comfortable. Exceeded expectations. Will be first choice wherever we travel.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank grtone
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

You couldn't ask for a friendlier staff. They were lovely. The hotel was standard Holiday Inn with a nice, hot continental breakfast, comfy beds, and very quiet. It was a bit spendy, but seemed to be one of the safer bets in Zanesville.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Anna B
Hagerstown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This Holiday Inn Express and Suites is rated the number one hotel in Zanesville for very good reason. We booked a rewards point night at this hotel after a long day of driving. We were met with smiling faces, and a fantastic room. Being platinum IHG reward members, we were offered an upgrade to a nice suite with a separate small TV room. In addition, there was a chair and ottoman, refrigerator, microwave and a second TV in the bedroom. The bed was fantastic. I have back problems, but this bed was just like sleeping in my bed at home. The shower was so great that my husband and I both took extra long showers. The breakfast was full of choices including bacon and scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and various pastries and cinnamon rolls. The girl that was taking care of the breakfast area was doing a wonderful job keeping everything full of fresh food. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this hotel. If we are ever in this area again, we will definitely stay here. In addition, there were several nice restaurants including Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Tumbleweeds, Bob Evans and Steak and Shake very close by. A win-win situation in every way!

Room Tip: Try not to be on the end of the first floor next to the outside door as it can be pretty loud with t...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Junusebopp
New London, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

To treat myself for Mother's Day, I looked for a hotel with a hot tub & pool. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I was called this morning & the manager said that as she did a walk-around the property she noticed that my car window was open (it had stormed last night) I was given a large towel to wipe my seats, than was asked twice by 2 different staff members if I'd like them to vacuum up the water on my car's floor. How nice is that? About the room...it was wonderful. The king bed was very comfy. There were 4 pillows on the bed & each pillowcase was marked if they were soft or firm....2 were soft, 2 were firm. Seriously, they were the nicest pillows that I've ever laid my head on. Just an extra touch that they added for their guests that I've never seen in hotels before were a little package of a few Qtips, a nail file, cotton balls, make up remover, and on the night stand there were foam ear plugs. My room, #125 on the ground floor was so quiet, ear plugs weren't needed. I slept like a baby last night. The hotel & my room was tastefully done in contemporary decor. Now, about my fave part...the pool & hot tub....AWESOME!!! The hot tub was a wonderful 104 degrees with powerful jets for my aching back. The pool was a refreshing temp. During my stay I made 3 different trips to that hot tub & pool, it was that wonderful. The business center had 2 computers and a printer. There were scratch pads and pens and even anti-bacterial hand gel for the guests to use. The vending machines were well stocked & laundry room was spotless. I can't say enough good things about the breakfast. I took pics of everything to show you. If anyone leaves that breakfast bar still hungry, there's something wrong with them. After eating I probably should of went to their fitness center for a work out, but instead I went for my 3rd trip to the hot tub & pool. To say the least, I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Bring you swim suit & enjoy the pool & hot tub.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

We have driven through Zanesville many times but never stayed here. This trip, after a long day of driving we decided to rest here. Numerous times we have stayed in Holiday Inn Expresses and most often enjoyed them...despite them a little more expensive.

This was one of the nicest! Rooms were clean, and that means the rug too. Beds were comfortable and bathroom spotless.

I was most impressed by the breakfast. Scrambled eggs which tasted like real eggs, bacon, fresh biscuits, and sausage gravy. Of course there was other breakfast items as well. I think this this was the best motel breakfaast we had in years.

I would definitely stay here again. I am getting hungary just thinking about it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Careermanzz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Zanesville
Hampton Inn Zanesville
Econo Lodge Zanesville
Econo Lodge Zanesville
#8 of 13 in Zanesville
3.5 of 5 stars 119 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Zanesville North? Share your experiences!