“Customer Service and Details A+”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Zanesville North
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

They are number 1 on Trip Advisors in area for a reason.
Safe, Clean, Friendly, locally owned, no brainer....
The place looks brand new as you walk in and you greeted at the desk in a very friendly manner (Jarod).
Hotel sits at the top of the hill over looking everything in town.
The sun setting and view here is stunning.
Just about every chain resturant right on the strip.
Because I am Platinum I was fortunate to have a upgraded to a suite.
(I have posted some pictures of my room on here).
The room was very clean and well maintained.
The mattress is obviously upgraded from standard, thank you to the owner for that !
The breakfast area is large. Standard HI line up of items on the bar.
I agree with fellow advisors that Dan (the host at breakfast) is a asset to the team here.
This is my second favorite Holiday Inn I ever have stayed at (150+ hotel stay per year traveler).

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Travel46804
Amanda B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Zanesville North, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest-

I want to thank you for such high praise and for sharing your award winning experience with others here on trip advisor. I am so glad that the service provided by both Dan and Jarrod left a positive lasting impression on you. I am also happy to hear that the room, bedding and hotel were to your liking. Our staff takes a great deal of pride in providing the best service possible so I am glad to hear they are delivering. I hope that the next time you are in Zanesville you are able to stay with us again; we would love to see you again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by Holiday Inn Express. I hadn't stayed in one in years and I never expected a pool, health club, free hot breakfast and free wifi! The room was spotless with a comfortable bed and nice flat screen tv. I joined the rewards program - very impressed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest-

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. It means a lot that we were able to exceed you expectations so much so that you now ready to become a frequent visitor to our brand of hotels. We are excited to be the ones to introduce you to all the upgrades that have been occurring throughout the Holiday Inn Express brand, like the pool, workout room and flat screen TV's. We hope that the next time you are in the Zanesville area you decide to stay with us again.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

First, y ou will meet Dan in the morning in the breakfast bar. What ever you need he gets it and he remembers your name. The breakfast bar is fine as well. The front desk is fine as well and the rooms are clean and up to date.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest-

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with others here. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed meeting Dan and that the food and front desk staff were to your liking as well. I truly hope that the next time you are in the Zanesville area you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I like staying at the HIE when we are in Zanesville visiting friends and family because it is the newest/nicest chain hotel on the hill. The rates are decent, although a little high sometimes compared to other HIE. Then again, you are paying for it because they are nicer than your other options in the area. Always get good service from the front desk whether we check in at 330 or 130AM...they usually even have a game or contest for you to do to win some extra points for the stay. And really, I always use points when we stay here since it's leisure so that's appreciated! The breakfast is OK, still wish HIE would do something better to content with Wyndam...but it is what it is. We've stayed here 4-5 times and will continue to, as it's always reliably a good experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is now our hotel of choice as we pass through on our way east. We have stayed at other places and this one is the best in Zanesville so worth the little extra $.
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean and quiet. We booked a king suite for the same cost as a regular room and it was great, very spacious. It had a frig and microwave too. The breakfast was good too, love the little egg and cheese omelets and cinnamon rolls. Good variety and juices. Very clean and bright breakfast room.
I don't think you would be disappointed if you stay here, it is at the top of it's class.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sandolr
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We take our 4 grandkids every Good Friday to a hotel to spend the night and swim. We have never been to this hotel before but due to ball teams and holiday travelers, we weren't able to stay where we normally would. We were very impressed with this hotel. We got the queen suite and it was huge. The kids had all kind of room to run around. They had their own TV which was great. The pool was heated and nice size. The hot tub was really nice and bigger than most. The breakfast was very good. Several choices and the food was hot. The people at the front desk let us check in early so we could use the pool and was even granted our request for late check out so we could swim until lunch. We were very impressed and the kids are wanting to know when we can go back. The rooms were clean the the overall hotel was excellent. Very nice place and we will return. There is even a patio outside with a grill if you are interested in warmer weather.

Room Tip: If you need the extra space, the suite is the way go. We didn't hear anyone running in the hall...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel was wonderful. It was super clean, quiet, and beautiful. I stayed in a King room-it was modern and up to date. Very comfortable.
The bathroom was one of the cleanest I have ever seen. Immaculate! Plenty of towels-which is rare.
Temperature controls in the room were efficient and worked easily. It was easy to maintain the temperature I desired.
Beth at the front desk was a joy! She was welcoming, friendly and did her job with a smile!
This hotel is smoke free-and they mean it. There wasn't even a hint of cigarettes.
Breakfast was good & the coffee was exceptional. The breakfast attendant was not overly friendly, but the rest of the stay made this one thing seem insignificant.

• Stayed: March 2013