“Awesome”

Baymont Inn & Suites Zanesville
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The staff at this location were very accommodating. We were going to an event & they got our room cleaned early so we could check in & be on our way to the event. This was our 2nd year to stay here & I am sure we will stay again next year for our annual trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Room was pretty good. Pillows were too, too soft to sleep on. Bathroom was small and needed vents or bathroom fans. Otherwise it was okay.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you are running and only need an overnight stay, this location is fine. I stay at many Baymont's and they fit my budget and convenience. This was not the best appearance hotel but the room was clean and the location convenient. I could smell smoke in halls but room was fine. Cracker Barrel Restaurant is in same parking lot. Hotel breakfast room was nice with variety of breakfast items similar to most hotel offerings.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Reviewed June 28, 2013

This hotel was not worth the price. Had I spent $40, I would have felt that I got what I paid for. At $95/night per weekend, it was absolutely not worth it. The staff is friendly, but the facilities are uncomfortable, somewhat smelly and outdated.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Friendly service from the front desk person when we called ahead and when we arrived. Clean, basic room for a good price (AAA discount). I left a library book and sleep mask in the room, and they mailed it to me for just the cost of the flat rate box--in only a couple days! The reason we even ended up in Zanesville was that we found bed bugs in the first hotel we stopped at (NOT a Baymont Inn & Suites) in another city. The woman we spoke to when we called ahead assured us that they have regular maintenance procedures and have never had any issues. I really appreciated that their staff are ready to talk about this important issue and that the management has a good prevention program in place. I would definitely stay here again if I pass through. Note: not much truck/trailer parking.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends