“Nice Hotel - Staff is GREAT”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #19 of 36 Hotels in Youngstown
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Rooms are clean. You may find a hair here or there in the bathroom that wasn't cleaned up. There was no water pressure in the showers and at times the water didn't hot enough, but everything else seemed to work fine. This hotel's asset is their staff. Caitlin is their best asset. Very friendly when you arrive and makes you feel welcome!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tracy M

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Very nice clean hotel which we have stayed at a few times before. There is an in house restaurant which isn't bad if you don't want to go out. There is a good pub "Quaker Steak and Lube which you can walk through the field behind or short drive. Rooms we stayed in had been updated and good price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip and was greeted by friendly Staff with easy check-in and check out. The lobby was really nice and the room was great... very clean with modern design and a huge bathroom. Best part was the restaurant at the hotel stayed open late.. so we could all grab drinks after work.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Upon our arrival we were courteously greeted by the front desk staff. They were very friendly and accommodating. Our room is very clean. I thought the room was kind of pricey even for a weekend. Got my AAA discount but come on, this place is in the middle of nowhere. I could see if we were in a big city. I didn't even pay this much to stay in Boston. I saw online that this room was going for $86.00 which I think is very reasonable price for this area and this time of the season but being this is the "weekend" they jack up their price to $134.00 (est'd--I don't have the bill in my hand). We would have stayed 2 nights but we decided to spend just 1 night, go see the Baseball Hall of Fame tomorrow, and go somewhere else on our return to Ohio. Don't get me wrong--we have always enjoyed our stays in the past at other Best Westerns and we plan to find another one on our journey back home. There's a Country Inn on the way here--check it out, I didn't :-(

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were travelling to Newell, WV, so my wife could visit the Fiestaware Store. With outrageous rates in Pittsburgh, we searched near Youngstown, Oh. We arrived late well, early am on a chilly Ohio night, tired from a long drive from Birmingham. We were greeted with a warm smile, checked in quickly with an outstanding rate. Rooms were more comfortable than we expected, and the AM staff was also extremely pleasant. There are nearby places to eat, as well as a Wal-Mart ( I dislike that place) near by. If in the area, we highly recommend this Best Western.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I went to an agility trial in Niles, Ohio and stayed at Best western Meander INN. Arrive to find the room I reserved 3 weeks ago was NOT the room I got. Was to have a King bed with fridge and microwave but got a room with 2 queens NO fridge or micrwave. They said someone over booked, room carpet was stained and smelled, tolite didn't flush with out lifting lid and jiggling the parts. I have stayed at the Best Western in Zanesville a number of times and ALWAYs had the room I reserved it was clean and everything worked properly. The staff is great and my stays were very nice. I travel to agility trials with my dog and so we have limited hotels to stay at, but I will never stay at Niles BW again. And I will continue staying at the Best Western in Zanesville because my dog and I are treated with respect.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We were headed west and tired, came upon this Best Western and it was great. Very helpful and fast night clerk, got us in a clean room and did it fast. Very good rate, comfortable bed, clean. The clerks the next morning were also very nice.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple