“Great Hotel”

Ranked #18 of 35 Hotels in Youngstown
Denver, Colorado
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip and was greeted by friendly Staff with easy check-in and check out. The lobby was really nice and the room was great... very clean with modern design and a huge bathroom. Best part was the restaurant at the hotel stayed open late.. so we could all grab drinks after work.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Youngstown, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Upon our arrival we were courteously greeted by the front desk staff. They were very friendly and accommodating. Our room is very clean. I thought the room was kind of pricey even for a weekend. Got my AAA discount but come on, this place is in the middle of nowhere. I could see if we were in a big city. I didn't even pay this much to stay in Boston. I saw online that this room was going for $86.00 which I think is very reasonable price for this area and this time of the season but being this is the "weekend" they jack up their price to $134.00 (est'd--I don't have the bill in my hand). We would have stayed 2 nights but we decided to spend just 1 night, go see the Baseball Hall of Fame tomorrow, and go somewhere else on our return to Ohio. Don't get me wrong--we have always enjoyed our stays in the past at other Best Westerns and we plan to find another one on our journey back home. There's a Country Inn on the way here--check it out, I didn't :-(

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Hayden, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were travelling to Newell, WV, so my wife could visit the Fiestaware Store. With outrageous rates in Pittsburgh, we searched near Youngstown, Oh. We arrived late well, early am on a chilly Ohio night, tired from a long drive from Birmingham. We were greeted with a warm smile, checked in quickly with an outstanding rate. Rooms were more comfortable than we expected, and the AM staff was also extremely pleasant. There are nearby places to eat, as well as a Wal-Mart ( I dislike that place) near by. If in the area, we highly recommend this Best Western.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Elyria, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I went to an agility trial in Niles, Ohio and stayed at Best western Meander INN. Arrive to find the room I reserved 3 weeks ago was NOT the room I got. Was to have a King bed with fridge and microwave but got a room with 2 queens NO fridge or micrwave. They said someone over booked, room carpet was stained and smelled, tolite didn't flush with out lifting lid and jiggling the parts. I have stayed at the Best Western in Zanesville a number of times and ALWAYs had the room I reserved it was clean and everything worked properly. The staff is great and my stays were very nice. I travel to agility trials with my dog and so we have limited hotels to stay at, but I will never stay at Niles BW again. And I will continue staying at the Best Western in Zanesville because my dog and I are treated with respect.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We were headed west and tired, came upon this Best Western and it was great. Very helpful and fast night clerk, got us in a clean room and did it fast. Very good rate, comfortable bed, clean. The clerks the next morning were also very nice.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Sterling VA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Due to a spinal injury my balance is not good and I need a handicapped room. It would have helped to have a place to sit in the bathroom. Not even the toilet had a lid to sit down to dry my feet. Furthermore, there was no place to set change of clothes, toiletries, etc. The walk-in shower was nice. For me the handholds could have been higher, but worked out okay. It is not rare for me to have at least one fall in a hotel, but I did not have any here...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Naperville, IL, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Good clean hotel. Close to the highway. Pleasant staff. Remodeled their pool. Breakfast provides a reasonable selection. Spacious rooms. Sometimes the adjacent rooms could be loud so avoid ones with doors between.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family