“Really good”
Review of One Hot Cookie

One Hot Cookie
Ranked #7 of 13 Dessert in Youngstown
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and family enjoyed several ridiculously good looking cookies this past weekend. Over the top and excellent..

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This quaint little cookie shop in downtown Youngstown offers the freshest, most delicious hot cookies in town. A unique menu combines some of your traditional favorite cookies with "out-of-this-world" toppings! The result is amazing! You can even cool your cookie down with a scoop of Katie's Korner homemade ice cream. The gooeyness of the cookie mixed with the meltiness of the ice cream is heaven for the tastebuds. The service is always friendly and the prices are very reasonable.

Although I have never been to one, I understand this place does kids birthday parties. Apparently they get to make their own cookies-how fun! Also, they do cookie cakes. I have seen pictures and they are well done-customized and delicious. Really, this local business is a must visit! I highly recommend checking out One Hot Cookie! Oh, and don't worry about parking-they have plenty!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I had the snickers cookie with cookie dough icecream it was really good. I also had the jalapeño butter cookie not really spicy but very good. My wife had the Oreo Cookie. That all cost $9. All in all a good value.

1  Thank rayroy