“Deeeelicious!!”

Wedgewood Fernando's Pizza
Ranked #17 of 427 Restaurants in Youngstown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: In 1967, Pasquate “Patsy” Acconcia operated a pizza shop in Youngstown. When he decided to make the move to the present Austintown location he took on a partner, Fernando Riccioni. For the next 20 years Fernando and Patsy worked daily to develop the recipes they are still using today.The dough process begins every morning at 6:00 a.m. and continues through the late morning and early afternoon. Our pizzas are made to order fresh daily with a variety of unique toppings along with our special recipe sauce and our homemade sausage.We don’t do anything fancy…we just do PIZZA! With more than 46 years of experience, we know we can make a pizza to please you!The same tradition is carried on today with Fernando still leading the way with the help of his daughters, Adelina and Filomena. Also, joining the Wedgewood experience are Fernando’s son-in-law, Mike, his grandson Michael, granddaughters Jenna and Gabriella, and his nephew, Rick.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I knew the pizza would be good when I barely found a parking spot! You call ahead your order, get your number, then go in and sit and wait for your number to be called. Very efficient. I got the "special everything" pizza and it was amazing! Best pizza I have had in a long time. This place only serves pizza and does not take credit or debit. They really know their stuff here. Will definitely be back for more! There are tables to sit and soda and beer available, but no waitress service.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My daughter (vegetarian) in North Carolina loves their pizza. I must take one everytime I visit. Cooks are friendly and tease sometime. My daughter loves the cheese pizza with extra sauce.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

good pizza, good service, great variety of pizzas will go back, even though it is a distance to get there

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have been eating this pizza forever. By far the best pizza in the area. You can order whatever combo you want and it will be excellent. You can also dine inside in a casual No-frills atmosphere. Perfect for families , teams. You order and take it to the table., there is no waitress service. You cannot go wrong with this pizza. On busy days, it may take a bit longer so be sure to order in advance if you have a large order. The place is swarming during football season...

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Wedgewood is one of my very favorite pizza places in the Youngstown area. Their pizza is always delicious. They are also reasonably priced. My family and I usually get take out but we also enjoy eating there. My two favorite pizzas are white with potato and spinach and red with pepperoni and mushroom. We get pizza from here all the time!