“Awesome”

Hampton Inn Youngstown North
Ranked #10 of 37 Hotels in Youngstown
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Hampton Inn North/Youngstown is an awesome hotel. The rooms are neat, quiet and clean. The staff is extremely friendly and efficient. The "continental" breakfast is actually a full breakfast with eggs, bacon, waffles, cereal, etc. I will always stay at this particular hotel whenever I return to my hometown to visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The hotel staff was extraordinary during our stay. They all want way above and beyond the call of duty for all the guests in our (wedding) group. They are models for how to represent the hampton/hilton brand.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Carpets were so dirty, I threw my socks away after the stay. I stayed at this hotel last year and had the same problem. After complaining last year about the issue, the hotel promised this would never happen again. I tried the hotel again this year and the exact same problem. It is never a good sign when you don't want to remove your shoes during your stay due to the filth.

1  Thank John C
glarney, General Manager at Hampton Inn Youngstown North, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you had some issues that inconvenienced you during your stay. I am so sorry that you found our carpets to be dirty. Our main concern is for the comfort of our guests and I sincerely apologize that we were not able to provide this for you. I do thank you for bringing it up to my attention so that I can follow-up with our housekeeping crew to thoroughly clean our carpets. Your business and satisfaction is extremely important to us and I assure you that we will definitely take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us.

Gina

Reviewed June 22, 2013

They do not have fridge or microwave in rooms. They serve Turkey sausage instead of Pork. They called me at 5am in the morning in my room to tell me I had a fax at the front desk. My room door would shake when ever someone would open the exterior door down the hall.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This hotel provides the comfort and cleanliness that is expected of Hampton Inn hotels. Also, it is in a great location near several restaurants and right off the interstate. The hotel has a good excercise room and a sitting area around the poo.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bart B
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn numerous times over the past year. I have always had a good experience. They have been very accommodating with early check-ins. I usually arrive early in the day; and while I don't expect to be able to check in early, I always inquire. And they always check me in early! All of the staff is very friendly -- front desk staff, housekeeping, maintenance staff, breakfast bar staff... The rooms are always clean. The gym is small, but useable (if there are no more than 2 others in there.) I will continue to return to this Hampton Inn.

1  Thank YankeeTraveler1
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This Hampton Inn Hotel has always been a pleasure to stay at. Staff is polite, efficient, and willing to make special requests to your satisfaction. Easy access from I-80 is another nice consideration. Refrigerators are not supplied in each room, but if requested at the time of check-in or while making a reservation they will make one available.