After a terrible experience years ago, we swore we would never stay here again. We decided to try again after finding most other hotels booked. We were pleasantly surprised by the upgrades and the friendliness of the staff, especially the young woman working the desk when we checked in that evening. Unfortunately, the sheets in our daughter's room were not clean. When she reported it, the staff took care of it right away and were very apologetic. We weren't told at checkin that the price of one of the rooms would be higher the next night since it was a weekend. When we complained, they made an adjustment. Those were the negatives. The big positive was the staff's willingness to make things right. The tea and coffee in the lobby was nice as were the freshly baked cookies. I'd stay here again but I still think it is too expensive for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Youngstown North is located just off I80 only 10 minutes from downtown Youngstown and Youngstown State. Our hotel has 66 guestrooms, accessible rooms, pool, business center and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Youngstown North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Hotel Youngstown
- Youngstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Ohio