The only bright spot was the night clerk who gave good customer service. He was friendly and helpful. The day clerk was unresponsive and unhelpful. We won't stay again.
Our first room didn't work out when a horrific noise beagn just after we arrived. Apparently there is a large, noisy compressor for the pool in the back. When it ran we couldn't talk or listen to the TV. When we called about the noise, the desk clerk didn't even ask any questions. He just moved us to a new room. Obviously, this is a known problem. So, if you get a noisy room, complain. Get an odd numbered room, facing the street. Or get a room on the North side, with a room number less than x14. That decreases the noise.
Inside our new room, the door to the bathroom was misaligned. It stuck so that opening or closing was a hard process with a lot of noise as the loose door panel rubbed on the misaligned frame. We just left the door ajar. Clearly not the expected quality at a Hampton Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Youngstown North is located just off I80 only 10 minutes from downtown Youngstown and Youngstown State. Our hotel has 66 guestrooms, accessible rooms, pool, business center and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Youngstown North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Hotel Youngstown
- Youngstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Ohio