My wife and I stayed here using points from previous business trips and I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I asked about local restaurants and was steered toward Station Square, an Italian restaurnt a block's walk away (which was excellent-don't forget the canoli). I prefer Hampton Inns when I travel on business and have come to expect Hilton quality at all Hampton Inns. I wasn't dissapointed. Rooms were clean and I noticed something new: there was a post-it note on the headboard stating they wash the bed's duvet after each guest. Overall quality was top-notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Youngstown North is located just off I80 only 10 minutes from downtown Youngstown and Youngstown State. Our hotel has 66 guestrooms, accessible rooms, pool, business center and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Hampton Inn Youngstown North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Hotel Youngstown
- Youngstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Ohio