Wagon Wheel Motel
$102
$89
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$144
Hampton.com
$85
HIExpress.com
Red Roof Inn Boardman(Poland)(Great Value!)
$60
Fairfield Inn
$79
$74
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 20, 2012

This motel is quite nice for the price.
1 week costs $ 150 including taxes and internet.

For me, I travel around for work all the time, and have to find inexpensive placed to stay.

For what I call a "work room" it's great. Beds are clean, ( and not hard as a brick ), toilet flushes, clean towels, and hot water !
There are no bugs, and as a bonus, the heater and AC works!

I have been in a lot of motels in the past 10 years, and this one is better than about 50% of the ones I end up in.

If you want a fancy motel, go stay at one of those places that charges $120 a night. If you want cheap, and decent, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: If your picky, don;t stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Richard S
Reviewed March 17, 2012

If price is your first concern, then this will work for you at $40 (Wi Fi and taxes included). If you want soap, a paper cup, an extra roll of toilet paper, a blanket, and a heater that is so noisy that you need to turn it off to get any sleep, then this will also work for you. This has to be the worst motel I've ever stayed at but it could have been worse. There could have been bed bugs, A couple of times my partner sat on the bed and it sounded like it was about to collapse. There was about a 1/4" of space around the heater in the outside wall - their heating bills must be horrendous! There could have been no hot water. It could have been dirtier. There was no TV remote but at least there was a working TV. There could have been curtains that didn't cover the windows. I was concerned when I called to book since I was told they had plenty of rooms. I soon discovered why! I'm glad it was practically empty because if everybody else's storm door slammed as noisily as ours, it would have been a nightmare. The owner/manager was nice when I went to the office the next morning to ask for soap, a plastic cup and some more toilet paper. He said he had run out of soap but gave me the paper and two of his own big red plastic cups. I do not recommend this place unless you are desperate and don't wish to sleep in your car.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business