“Great icecream!”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Youngstown, Ohio
“Great icecream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great local family tradition! A must do when back in the area visiting! Watched this tiny family owned business just continue to grow & grow over the years. Wonderful ice cream & great service. Now opened all winter!

• Visited March 2012

Champion, Ohio
“Great Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Best ice cream in town. We stop here alot in the summer, sometimes when we don't even plan to, just to grab a cone and relax for a few minutes. They have the best flavors and milkshakes around.

Visited June 2012
Girard, Ohio
“Best Icecream in Ohio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

There are several Handels' near us and it is by far the best home-made ice cream ever! Full of fat and calories--all the good stuff to make it even better! Try the coconut cream pie or cake batter flavors. I love ice cream and think Handels is comprable to European gelato (that says a great deal!)

Visited January 2013
New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Handel's left me cold as ice--Italian ice that is!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

After hearing such great things about Handel's famous homemade ice-cream I was sorely disappointed. I was more impressed by a little homemade Italian ice stand that opened down the street from me which serves the best ices ever. Handels did not win me over--and by the way, I wish someone would open a stand that serves spumoni ice-cream as it is my all-time absolute favorite flavor and I can only buy it at the supermarket!

Canfield, Ohio
“Im hooked”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

Red Velvet cake is our new favorite! I ship this stuff to Florida for Christmas and in the summer Im shipping the Key Lime Pie ! My only complain is the ice cream is too soft, I almost have to "drink" it off my cone which shortens the experience quite a bit. Its one of reasons we go MORE in winter time than the summer.

• Visited November 2012