“Stolen DS”

Ranked #30 of 36 Hotels in Youngstown
Charleston
“Stolen DS”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

When I checked out I left my DS game machine under my bed pillow in my room. I wasn't a mile down the road when I realized I had left my DS in the room. I couldn't go back to get my DS right then but I went back the next day and told them what had happened. They said they never found a DS in the room. I am certain I left my DS there. If you stay at this Super 8 make sure you don't leave anything of value in the room because it won't be returned to you. I will never stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Norwalk
Reviewed August 3, 2013

From amusement park, late and tired, with family. Room smelled, towels yellow, shower hot and cold.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Youngstown hotels

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The sign said the rooms had recently been remodeled, however, seeing the mangled screw holes where the tv armoire doors had been forcibly ripped off... not sure if this constitutes remodeled. The comforter had burn holes and rips and was from the 80's. also included in the amenities was a wildlife excursion, as my room contained a moth the size of a buick. I appreciate the amenity of a free Q-Tip, however it being used as a makeshift washer to hold up he shower rod seemed to diminish its usefulness. The picture hanging above the headboard was placed upside down, which reminded me of one of the murder scenes in the movie "Seven". However i refrained from looking behind the picture for fear of seeing a desperate cry for help scrawled out in blood. Oh by the way, they won't give you a refund for "early departures" either. Early departures, meaning, any time after you've paid.

• Stayed July 2013