“Not Good”
Review of Dino's Cappuccinos

Dino's Cappuccinos
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I order espresso over ice and she poured chilled coffee over ice. When I returned to the counter to ask about the weak coffee I got instead of espresso the server said she didn't recognize me after serving me 2 minutes earlier. She smelled the cup and said it was espresso. When I said it was weak coffee she no and refused to make a fresh espresso!!!

So go at your own risk. No pleased at all!!!

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Small coffee shop with good selection of coffees. They offer a soy milk substitute if you are dairy free. Small selection of pastries. The atmosphere was fun and music was playing- good place for talking or listening on the friendly banter of the locals. Would go back for sure!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Nothing to say that is negative; all good! One of the most yummy lattes I've had in a long time. Open early and quick service. A few tables and chairs to linger and enjoy good music playing in the background. A few pastries and such to choose from. Coffee is why you want to go here!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stopped by here to get some iced coffee and a espresso mocha freeze. What a quaint coffee shop. Loved the fun décor!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is my favorite coffee shop in town! Definitely a must visit when you're in the Springs. Their iced mochas are the best!