“Another 'girls' Christmas at Williams”

Williams Eatery & Gathering Place
Cuisines: American, Peruvian
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield, Ohio
“Another 'girls' Christmas at Williams”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Myself and a group of friends had dinner at Williams Eatery. We are always seated in the back room, which can be a little cold. Very nice ambiance. The menu has enough variety that it is not difficult to find something that you like. Everything I have tried there is good. I ordered the BBQ ribs and they were excellent. Another favorite is the Fish & Chips. Great place for our 'girls' Christmas party. The restaurant does not have a liquor license, so you bring your own wine or whatever your preference may be,

• Visited December 2012

New Carlisle, Ohio
“Great atmosphere and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Myself and three friends decided to try out Williams Eatery Friday evening. Upon arrival - we were taken to the back room (which was a bit cold) that had rope lights wrapped above in the exposed rafters ... Very nice ambiance in the room .... We ordered the "Tomates Rellonos" and the "Chesapeake Crab Dip" as appetizers ... Our very professional and pleasant server took our drink order and advised us that if we would like alcoholic drinks that we could bring our own beer and/or wine and that they could provide glasses. The appetizers arrived quickly and was very good! We decided to order from the "Tapas" menu and decided on the "Mesquite Beef Kabob (2); BBQ Ribs (2 - full slab); "East Coast Crab Cakes (2 per order)"; and "Bacon Wrapped Scallops (I think there were four to an order)". Because I chose to order the entree portion of the Kabobs - I was able to choose two sides. I chose the dill potato's and the vegetable kabobs. I also ordered three sides of portabella mushrooms from the "steak" entree option for only $1/order. Other than the fact that the beef kabobs were lacking in much flavor (and more rare than I desired) - Everything was wonderful! The kabobs were served with a side of chimichurri and included red onions on the kabob itself. The chimichurri was EXCELLENT!!!! I dipped my dill potato's in the chimichurri and it was divine!! I will definitely be returning to try out "Stuffed Hungarian Peppers" and the "Shrimp and Scallops Pasta" .... Their brunch menu for Saturday and Sundays starting at 1:00 pm looked great too!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Loreo31
Dayton, Ohio
“Real food for a change”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Nice verity on menu. Chose the chimichuri chicken, well cookd and good flavor. The big surprise was the french fries, wow really good. Place looked pretty clean, decoration was standard YS flair.

1 Thank fischdl
Venice, Florida
“Nice surprise and large selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I popped into the restaurant around 1:30pm for a late lunch. We were pleasantly surprised with the menu and prices. We both ordered chicken sandwiches. Mine was the California with bacon provolone and guacamole. His was the Chimichurri. Both arrived quickly and were cooked well. They were juicy and served with French fries that were too GOOD! I ate more than I intended! We will be coming back here to try dinner soon!

1 Thank Peanut1966
Cincinnati, OH
“Great Burger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stopped in for lunch on a Monday ... our burgers were great! The quality of the beef is very good; condiments were fresh; fries were crisp yet not greasy ... definitely a better than average burger experience. The service is average, and the waitstaff is a bit indifferent. I would go back again solely based on the quality of the food.

• Visited July 2012