“Now a Ramada Inn...make sure you know what you're looking for!”
Review of Ramada Xenia

Ramada Xenia
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Xenia
Reviewed May 7, 2010

We reserved at the Holiday Inn for our son's graduation. Someone mentioned while we were on campus that it changed to a Ramada. I am so glad they told us, as there is NO sign for the Holiday Inn. Even the Ramada sign could have been on two sides of the hotel, as it is on a corner. Anyway...we found the hotel. Everything else was quite average. The only thing that is NOT average is the size of the bathroom. It is certainly not meant for more than one average sized person to use the sink area at all!
The beds were comfy, and it was a clean room.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed October 13, 2009

I was born and raised in Xenia and I now live in Canada - I wouldn't stay any other place then here while visiting my family in Xenia!
I've read some reviews and were surprised to read about "bed bugs" and a dirty mattress.
The Holiday Inn is well known for its great rooms and service. And this location is great as well. If you want a clean, comfortable place to stay in Xenia with your family or solo this is the place. Anytime I have booked a room, I never paid more than $90.

The resto has great food -- kids eat for free! They have a little lounge as well. Never really a huge party there as there are 'bars' in Xenia for people to let loose. You'll more than likely come across the 30-60 age range there.
The outdoor pool is great during the summer season as well. They have a little fitness room, not the largest but you can forsure get your 30 mins in. Pets are welcome as that is important to us!
I've never had one single issue with any of the staff or the service. Never in all my 20+ years of booking rooms here have I ran across a dirty room, bed bugs or anything of the sort!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2009

I stayed here for over a week due to a family medical crisis. I picked this hotel due to its proximity to the hospital, but soon realized I'd found a real bargain. It's not a fancy place with lots of bells and whistles, but what it does, it does very well. The staff was exceptionally friendly, helpful, and flexible to my ever-changing situation. The beds and showers were very comfortable and the fresh fruit platter at breakfast was always truly fresh. A shopping center, grocery store, and restaurants are within easy walking distance, and the bike trails and historic downtown Xenia are just minutes away.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2009

We stayed for three nights while we moved my daughter into nearby Cedarville University. It was very clean and comfortable. I love the sheet/blanket combo on the beds. Very comfy. The bathrooms were also set up perfectly for us with two sinks on the vanity outside the bathroom so you could still brush teeth, fix hair or apply make-up when someone was using the bathroom. This was a godsend for a family like ours who had 4 people all getting ready in the morning. We also liked the fridge and microwave in the room which we sure took advantage of. The only one disappointment was that I didn't see a guest computer in the facility. We didn't have a lot of time to check emails anyway, so it wasn't a dealbreaker for us. The outdoor pool was beautiful and always kept clean. We also got a great rate by booking and paying in advance on the Holiday Inn website. We were very happy with our stay and will certainly stay there again while my daughter attends Cedarville.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2009

Room pleasant decor. Bathroom clean, even though small. Did not have time to use pool or restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2009

I was very surprised to see the bad reviews of this place. We stayed there for a night while visiting my husband's extended family in the neighboring town of Spring Valley. Check in went smooth, the room was very nice (very large compared to some hotels I have stayed in!) with a king bed, sitting area and a fairly decent bathroom. We didn't spend much time in the hotel other than sleeping but it was clean, we didn't notice any of the filth that other people have stated. The hotel staff was very courteous as well. The night we stayed there the bar area was packed due to karaoke and the music was very loud but we didn't hear a peep up on our floor. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a cheap place to crash!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2008

I stayed 4 days at this location. They have lost me as a costumer. The food was old and the rooms were dirty and they over charged my credit card. I found that the coffee pot was dirty and you will sure get the flying poos. so I quickly learned not to drink the free coffee

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Rosichan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Xenia
Hearthstone Inn & Suites
Hearthstone Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Cedarville
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fairborn South, OH
Deerfield Inn
Deerfield Inn
#1 of 5 in Xenia

Been to Ramada Xenia? Share your experiences!