“Overpriced for outdated and dirty room....Stay in Beavercreek Instead.”
Review of Ramada Xenia

Ramada Xenia
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Xenia
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Was disappointed! First of all we couldn't get our door open. It took several tries every time we entered our room. The door had to be forced open and it bowed in the middle trying to open it. The bathroom door wouldn't close all the way and bowed as well. Cheap doors. The bathroom very small. The ironing board hangs in the bathroom so you bump into it trying to even get dressed. The sink area very small and tight as well. Our carpet was dirty and dust covered the furniture. It looked as if our room had not been cleaned in weeks. Our air conditioner was noisy as well. The hotel outdated and walls/ceiling seemed thin as we could hear other occupants. On the positive side...the bed did seem comfortable and fairly new. We didn't end up staying for breakfast, went to McDonald's instead. Would never stay there again. It was overpriced for being so run down. I have stayed in new hotels for the same price as this one. Go to Beavercreek, the Ramada is nicer. Also, many other hotels in Beavercreek and not too far from Xenia.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shemirah

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I appreciate the smiles that I receive upon check-in. The staff is very courteous,
efficient, and detail-oriented.
Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I went to Xenia, Ohio to ride the bicycle trails that begin at Xenia Station. We stayed here for 6 days and were very comfortable in the hotel. The management and staff were extremely helpful. Our room was clean, bed was comfortable. We were only there at night, but it was very quiet. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I know Xenia as small town with not much to do if u dont like bicycle riding, walking etc...so I wasn't expecting much from this hotel specially since I think out used to be a not so good one....Oh my...Oh my...excellent service...will stay in there from now on..good price if u r on a budget...breakfast was excelkent...highly recomend it...bed comfortable and very clean...by the way tgey were rebuilding and under new managent...

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stayed here for one quick night during a long road trip. The front desk attendant was very welcoming and helpful. The room was clean, the bathroom was very nice(excellent shower), and the a/c worked well. Here's the bad part: It felt a bit cramped so there wouldn't be a lot of room if you've got lots of luggage with you, and no hotel information book or tv channel list was provided, which some people in my group would've liked to have. This hotel has wifi like any other, so I used my computer to navigate the tv. Oh, and if anyone in your group is looking for pizza then this is the place to be. Several popular delivery pizza places are within walking distance of this hotel, so I bet your order won't get lost here, and you'll have plenty of options!

Room Tip: My room was pretty quiet, and I'm guessing that's because it was on an upper floor, and all...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This hotel is looking worn out and old. as are the beds ,carpets, rooms ,elevators etc.
Staff very helpful and pleasant. No restaurant on the property , but lots of choices in the area. Had hot water for showers but had to run water a long time . noisy a/c Mattresses were lumpy as were the pillows.

Room Tip: room facing the parking lot is quiet.. need to get to the breakfast bar soon as they open. No hot f...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank homeral2002
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I was in Xenia on personal business with my wife and 10-year-old son, who is autistic. Travelling can often be difficult for us, since most establishments aren't able or willing to accommodate the unique needs of a family with a disability. The management and staff at Ramada Xenia were extremely gracious and accommodating, and made us feel at home, rather than making us feel like a burden. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the Dayton area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tomsbass
Also consider these accommodations in or near Xenia
SpringHill Suites Dayton Beavercreek
Hearthstone Inn & Suites
Hearthstone Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Cedarville
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton Beavercreek
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Fairborn South
Wingate by Wyndham Dayton - Fairborn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dayton South

Been to Ramada Xenia? Share your experiences!