“Refuses service to disabled veteran for putting cane on counter.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 54 Restaurants in Xenia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Management at this Frisch's refused to serve me because I put my cane perpendicular across the counter. They claimed that it is was violation of Ohio health codes which it is not. It is no different than a customer putting a purse, computer, tablet, newspaper or any other personal items on the counter.

2  Thank Kett2000
There are newer reviews for Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food was hot and fresh and the servers were very friendly and efficient. I will be back if I'm in town again.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We enjoy eating at Frisch's any time of the day - their breakfast bar is the best around and we like their soups, salads and sandwiches. My husband often gets their spaghetti dinners and our grandgirls love to at there.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The food was cold and old, their breakfast bar is not all that they need real breakfast food and their coffee was so strong it could have walked out of the pot all by itself. The customer service was horrible. The waitress did not even bother to check and see if we needed anything other than to bring us our food.

1  Thank Monkey B
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Food is pretty good, service a little slow though.

Been to Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant? Share your experiences!