“Hard seats!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Newly opened location in the last 3-4 months
Description: Newly opened location in the last 3-4 months
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food is good and plentiful, but it have had two not so good experiences..one night it was waaaaay too cold and the main complaint is the wooden slat seats. To tally uncomfortable. They need to get proper padded bench seats for their booths. Otherwise, the food it great.

Date of visit: April 2014
1  Thank Linda C
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We eat at roosters in Xenia often! It is our " I don't want to cook- lets go out" place. Prices are reasonable. If we want to a fast food place it would be about the same cost.
We only had one bad experience- they changed the cheese sauce! It was only for one day and the regular sauce is back! The wings are the best I have ever had. They are meatier and more flavorful than other wing places we have been to.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

It's a fast food restaurant so set your expectations accordingly. I had a chicken salad for lunch. The portion was ample - I had to take some in a to-go box. I was pleasantly surprised by the portion and the quality. The service was great. So, good price, good food, great service.

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed March 6, 2014

terrible service, average food, over priced.
There are much better options in this are that are priced better, have better food, and much better service.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Did not eat at this restaurant. I only had a take out meal that I picked up. Ordering over the phone was quick and easy. My meal was done when promised. Prices were average. The volume of food was very good considering the price. I recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2013

Been to Roosters? Share your experiences!