“This was excellent!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 13, 2013

What a restaurant! Better food and drinks here than in Mexico! We were thoroughly impressed!
We came with a friend who had recommended it. Very good service, friendly, authentic, good prices too. Hope to come often.

There are newer reviews for Acapulco Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We are from Oklahoma/Texas and were delighted to find a really good Tex Mex restaurant in the heart of Ohio. It is in a nondescript strip center, but the decor is typical Mex restaurant, and the staff were, too. Quite clean. On our second visit, we had a party of 15 family members in town for a graduation, and we all liked everything we got--tamales, tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, burritos. The service was fast and efficient, the chips kept coming, and the salsa (which could have been hotter, but this is Ohio) was full of fresh cilantro. I ordered the beef fajitas, which were well-seasoned and sizzling, and the guacamole, pico de gallo etc that came with them were good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Ate here on Saturday night we three others. I ordered a combination platter and found it to be average at best. I did not like the complimentary salsa but did like the queso appetizer. The best part of my dinner was the raspberry margarita. This was my first time here (an invitation from friends). I have no plans to return.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I can't rate the food since I've never ate there but I have had their margaritas. The do made the best margaritas in Xenia!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We are regulars, and are treated like we are part of the family. Service is great, food for Ohio Mexican food is definately on the better side. The spicy dishes could be a little hotter for my tastes, but none are bland. Everything is freshly made, and can vary from visit to visit, but has rarely disappointed. The seafood such as shrimp and fish are fresh as well and do not taste fishy. I love the Pollo A La Diabla and the Shrimp A La Diabla as well, while my wife really likes the pork in green sauce which name is escaping me. There are two Mexican places in town, but this one has far more flavor and great service.