“Great margaritas”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
New Lebanon, Ohio
“Great margaritas”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I can't rate the food since I've never ate there but I have had their margaritas. The do made the best margaritas in Xenia!

Dayton, Ohio
“Great staff and good variety of food”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We are regulars, and are treated like we are part of the family. Service is great, food for Ohio Mexican food is definately on the better side. The spicy dishes could be a little hotter for my tastes, but none are bland. Everything is freshly made, and can vary from visit to visit, but has rarely disappointed. The seafood such as shrimp and fish are fresh as well and do not taste fishy. I love the Pollo A La Diabla and the Shrimp A La Diabla as well, while my wife really likes the pork in green sauce which name is escaping me. There are two Mexican places in town, but this one has far more flavor and great service.

Visited December 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“This. Is. So. Good.”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We loved our dinner so much! The chips....the salsa....the refried beans....right down to dessert. And our server was fun!

Visited October 2012
Eighty Four, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The food was wonderful. We ate there twice during our stay. I would definitely eat here again. A very nice family restaurant.

Visited August 2012
Dayton, Ohio
“Never good and the service is odd. The workers look tired and miserable being there.”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

On occasion we have been here for large gatherings and they put you in a big room in the back with no atmosphere yet the main dining room is empty. They don't seem to welcome you and you have to cut through their beverage/bus boy area to get back there. It is not pretty.

Visited April 2012