“Must do ice cream”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Worthington
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
“Must do ice cream”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

If you come to Columbus and have a hankering for ice cream. You must come here. Wonderful choices and good. More than 1 location too

Ohio
“2nd favorite Ice cream place in ohio”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Great flavors and great ice cream. Always enjoy there ice cream

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best ice cream!”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

for any age and occassion who doesnt enjoy a delicious cone of ice cream from greaters!?!
used to bring my little girls to play and enjoy ice cream, now me and my wife go to remember our dates haha

Visited September 2011
Columbus, Ohio
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Wonderful Worthington tradition. Simply delicious ice cream. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best ice cream ever.”
Reviewed August 18, 2010

Raspberry chocolate chip is the best combination ever. Their chocolate chips are GIANT. I live in GA now, and when I met a doctor here from Ohio he said to me, "Graeters, baby". Oh yeah. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Best ice cream in the world that needs to expand to the Southeast! You can order ice cream online and have it delivered to you, but the minimum is 6 pints and that sounds like the start of a very bad habit. A nice treat for a friend's baby shower I held in Charleston, SC though. Good to know Ohio peeps can get Graeters shipped to them if need be! I always give my nephew their gift cards as gifts. A great gift idea for kids.

1 Thank ILLV