“Delicious!”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Worthington
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Wonderful Worthington tradition. Simply delicious ice cream. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 18, 2010

Raspberry chocolate chip is the best combination ever. Their chocolate chips are GIANT. I live in GA now, and when I met a doctor here from Ohio he said to me, "Graeters, baby". Oh yeah. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Best ice cream in the world that needs to expand to the Southeast! You can order ice cream online and have it delivered to you, but the minimum is 6 pints and that sounds like the start of a very bad habit. A nice treat for a friend's baby shower I held in Charleston, SC though. Good to know Ohio peeps can get Graeters shipped to them if need be! I always give my nephew their gift cards as gifts. A great gift idea for kids.

1  Thank ILLV
Worthington, Ohio
Reviewed July 4, 2009

RASPBERRY-CHIP

Athens, New York
Reviewed March 22, 2009

Great ice cream and good selection. Helpful staff

Reviewed September 2, 2008