“New Gastropub with Quirky Details” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Crafty Pint
Ranked #16 of 44 Restaurants in Worthington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Columbus, Ohio
“New Gastropub with Quirky Details”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had dinner at the Crafty Pint this past weekend. The staff was friendly and engaging. I loved all the little quirky details like the bandana napkins and the Dr. Seuss book they brought over with our receipt in it. It was all very "crafty". I enjoyed my crab cake appetizer and for my meal I got the blueberry and goat cheese flat bread. My guy said his burger was good. I also really enjoyed my cucumber martini. It was tasty and very refreshing. I am interested in checking out more items on the cocktail and food menus. I really liked this place. The ambiance is sexy. The only thing is sitting at the barrels on the smoking patio area are not very comfortable. If the beer garden patio is available, sit there instead. It was full when we were there but next time I would not mind waiting. Very cool spot!

• Visited June 2014