“Good lunch buffet and friendly staff and customers”
Review of Amano's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amano's
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Worthington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Have stopped in several times for the lunch buffet.
Great home made soup, limited salad bar, good pizza, a great value at less than $8...add a soft drink (working, no alcohol) and tab is $9. Throw in a $2 tip and a good lunch for $11.
I enjoy supporting small independent establishments such as this.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite to eat after going to an early wedding that day. Food was decent, prices were a good value and they even had live music. We got to interact w/the musicians while they had a break. There were not many people in the restaurant for a Saturday night, which was too bad because its a decent place compared to other nearby eateries!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had actually been in this place this past football season to meet up with friends to watch the OSU/Michican game. I had never known this pub was behind the Worthington Mall. We arrived too late to get a seat but before we left, I had noticed their nice outdoor patio with a fireplace. I had commented that I wanted to come back in the Spring to enjoy their patio. I took an out of town friend there a few weeks ago on a warm evening and we loved it! Our waitress was probably one of the most friendliest servers I have ever encountered. She made us feel like regular customers immediately. It's not a fancy place by any means but it's clean and cute inside and like I said earlier, the outdoor patio is really nice. We ordered wings which were fantastic, probably the best I've ever had in C-bus...seriously! We really enjoyed ourselves here but unfortunately only got to spend a short time on the patio as a storm rolled in. I came back a few weeks later with another group of friends and we had the same waitress which is a complete doll! Unfortunately it was too cold out that evening to enjoy the patio but we still all had a great time and will return when the weather allows us to enjoy the patio for an entire evening!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The regular crowd is friendly. The drinks are generous. The pizza is better than most. The TV are there but not too loud. Worth a try

Reviewed September 21, 2012

The pizza was wonderful- patio dining with a beautiful sunset... Perfect new place for us to find - love the wooden carved Brutus and the outside fireplace was delightful