“Never to return”
Review of P.K. O'Ryan's Irish Pub - CLOSED

P.K. O'Ryan's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Came in early to beat the heat. Very few customers so thought we would get good service. Had to wait over 30 minutes to just order a drink! When the appetizers came they landed on my lap!! Quickly ate our food downed our drinks asked for bill, there was no apologies and we paid full price. Did not appear to be a manager present. Overall worst I have experienced in a very long time.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

Went here with a restaurant.com certificate. It's in a very nice area and the place is a very warm and friendly atmosphere. There is a pub and a restaurant side by side. Same place, just two different settings. The food was ok. Definitely not the best pub food that I have had. Do yourself a favor and get the Shamrock pie for dessert! Prices were quite reasonable. Service was a bit on the slow side. Seemed to be understaffed, but I am not sure if that is typical or not.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

If you can't get over to Ireland as often as you'd like, check out this restaurant. Very friendly staff, lively atmosphere, and the food selection went beyond your typical pub fare. Dinner was great! Several healthy food options to go along with a Murphy's or two...

Also, they have an outdoor seating area in front of the pub. Perfect on a sunny day!

1  Thank S_MARIE22
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I have met friends at PK O'Ryans several times for lunch. We enjoy the atmosphere and the food. I had a reuben this last time and my friend enjoyed the Beef stew made with Guiness. We also enjoy the Irish nachos which is a twist on the reuben! I am sure we will visit again soon since it is so convenient for all of us and we can get in and out quickly to return to work.

1  Thank chedog1
Reviewed August 12, 2011

While traveling through the area with my family and stopping for fuel I inquired of a couple local people as to what they recommended for a good meal. After a short discussion the favorite mentioned was P.K. O'Ryan's Irish Pub. I have to say that was one of my best choices of the day. The food, service and atmosphere was excellent and if I pass that way again will certainly make it a destination. I had a generous serving of a Grilled Reuben and it was delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant.