“Great Place to Meet for Lunch”
Review of P.K. O'Ryan's Irish Pub - CLOSED

P.K. O'Ryan's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Mansfield, Ohio
“Great Place to Meet for Lunch”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I recently met a group of friends at P.K. O'Ryan's for lunch. I had the beef stew and it was wonderful, you can really taste the Guiness in it. My friends had the Reuben and the Fried Baloney, they raved about the food. The service was great, Cari took very good care of us and I was able to get in and out in less than 45 minutes. I like when I can go to a restaurant and not worry about getting back to the office late. My friends went back for Happy Hour and raved about the Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale. Great place to meet with friends!

Visited August 2011

Dublin, Ohio
“Good Food Slow, Slow, Slow, Slow Service”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

I have been to this restaurant twice and have had the same waiter both times. The food is good enough where I would go back again but the service is pretty slow all the way around from ordering our food, to coming back and checking in to see how everything is going, as well as how slow it takes them to get the bill to us. No joke after we were done eating it took them 15 to 20 minutes to get the bill to us. That's just unacceptable. I couldn't believe how slow the service and the waiter was. But it is not all the waiter's fault though since she is the only working the entire restaurant. It boggles my mind how they can only have 1 waiter working the entire restaurant on a relatively busy night.

Columbus, Ohio
“Everything was good except...”
Reviewed January 11, 2010

....The smell.

Maybe the owners and wait-staff are just around it so much that they don't notice it, but the place smelled like filthy dishwater.

We both had the reuben, and both like it. The iced tea was good and the service was good, but I couldn't wait to get out there and exhale. They really need to do something about the smell.

Ohio
“Second Choice”
Reviewed June 4, 2008

There's nothing wrong with the food or atmosphere at O'Ryans, it's just that the food is better directly across the street at the Old Bag of Nails, which is also an Irish-style bar/restaurant. However, The Bag is smaller and often has a line of people waiting for a table.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good family place in the...”
Reviewed March 16, 2008

good family place in the day, great bar in the back at night.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook