“Do you want red or white wine?”

Old Bag of Nails Pub
Ranked #6 of 50 Restaurants in Worthington
Cuisines: Irish, British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dublin, Ohio
“Do you want red or white wine?”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

One step down from an Applebees. I ordered a glass of wine.... my choices were white or red. Really? Salad was bottled Italian. Maybe it's just a pizza place but then don't put stuff on the menu if you aren't going to do them right.

Visited April 2012

Columbus, Ohio, United States
“deliecious”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

went to the one in Hilliard for lunch the food was so good and loved the potatoes it is located in downtown Hilliard in one of the old brick buildings from the 1853 era I believe

Visited June 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Once great but now so-so”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This was once one of the best pub grub places in Columbus, but it's just so-so now. Haven't been for a long time after a couple of bad experiences.

United States
“Not so great....”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Stopped in for happy hour. I will admit that I chose it because the prices for HH are great. $2 off house wine, makes a glass of wine $3! Crazy cheap. And $2 off apps. So....it figures that the wine I wanted wasn't a house wine, but still it was only $6 for a Sav Blanc, it was lovely cold and tasty. The wine glass was dirty looking due to water spots (a pet peeve of mine) and the table top was sticky. I know it's a dark, dank place inside so that didn't bother me. Our waitress was attentive enough, but not what I would call friendly. The bartender was chatting with people at the bar, eating her own meal, which I found unprofessional. I ordered the Clam Chowder. I personally didn't like it. It was super thick. Too think. More pinkish in color than white and very fishy tasty. But for $20 we got two glasses of wine and two bowls of soup. NOt bad. Just not that good. Sorry Old Bag. :(

• Visited December 2012
“An Old and Dependable Favorite in Worthington”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

At the end of a busy day we often head for the Worthington Bag of Nails. Last night we had the 10oz sirloin steak, salad, and onion rings. It was super as expected. The atmosphere is great, service is good, and if you like bar food this is the place to stop. The burgers are good, fish and chips, and beer are also very good. The "Bag" is one of our favorite places and is never disappointing. A good place to take grandchildren etc.

• Visited October 2012