“Great pizza”

Pies and Pints
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Worthington
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Pub, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

The restaurant is a lot bigger than I expected. The lighting was a little too dark for my liking and the benches were hard wood. The pizza selection offers a lot of interesting varieties. The chicken gouda pizza was delicious. Crust was hearty. The size of the glass of beer was a little small for the value I thought. I would probably go back for pizza.

• Visited July 2014

Columbus, Ohio, USA
“Unusual pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

We eaten in this restaurant twice for dinner and once for lunch. The wait staff has done an excellent job each time. The wide variety of salads are huge and the waitresses always suggest sharing them rather than trying to oversell. Their signature pizza with grapes is the best of all three we have tried - we were a bit disappointed with the margarita pizza - but we really like the grape one. Great combination of tastes. They will bring beer samples if you want to try them. We met there for book club and they even turned down the PA for us to have our discussion which was very nice. We are so happy that Worthington Square has made a come back...and it's partially due to the opening of unusual restaurants like Pies and Pints.

• Visited July 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Yum!!! You will be pleased...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

The pizza was delicious! This place prides itself on using fresh ingredients and making their own breads and dough. Win! The pizza was super tasty with fresh veggies (I had eggplant and spinach). I didn't opt for the pint but had a lovely glass of wine with my meal. The server was very attentive and accommodating especially since we had a picky eater in our group. It was busy for a Monday night at a restaurant but we were able to get seated right away. There is an outdoor seating area too. It is located in a shopping area and was right across the street from the hotel where I was staying.

• Visited June 2014
“Spectacular Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Hanna was my waitress she was amazing. The pizza was delicious. I will definitely be back. I always love a place that has good service. It seems harder and harder to find. Every person in the restaurant seemed attentive and nice.

Traverse City, Michigan
“Amazing pizza! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

We found this place on yelp and it was even better than the amazing reviews it had already received. We shared the 23 inch pizza and did have of the mushroom and half the Cuban. Yum! The beer selection is also delicious!

Been to Pies and Pints? Share your experiences!