I've stayed here at least a dozen times over the last ten years, and sadly it gets a little worse every time.
To be clear, the hotel is still clean, safe, and decently run. However, the details keep getting sloppier and sloppier.
I think the location is solid. It is on the north side of C-Bus in the upscale town of Worthington. It is easy to get on I 270, 315, or 71. There are a few places to go within walking distance including a couple of good restaurants. The charming downtown square of Worthington is probably about a mile away.
Decent, but starting to get dated. This place went through a major renovation probably 9 or 10 years ago and really hasn't done anything since then. The bathroom was clean but small.
the office chair was broken- it looked to be hyperextended. The cleaning details were weird- for some reason all of the drawers were open. Also, the toilet had an ultraslow leak so every few hours it would noisily refill
This was a pleasant surprise as it has been updated and expanded recently. Thanks!
Also, there are a couple of nice routes to run outside.
Way down. They acknowledged my platinum status, but then there were absolutely zero benefits. no upgraded room, no breakfast, no snack bag, not even a drink coupon. Very disappointing.
All in all it certainly isn't terrible, but there are a ton of great competitiors across the highway that have all stepped their game up. This property has just stagnated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Worthington Hotel's Location is Near Major Columbus Highways Welcome to the Columbus - Worthington Holiday Inn. Our Columbus, Ohio hotel is located off I-270 and I-71, less than 16 miles from the Port Columbus International Airport (CMH). Vacationers to our Columbus hotel can enjoy a long list of area attractions. Downtown Columbus is just 10 miles from our hotel and offers a variety of activities that include tours of the Ohio Statehouse. Other attractions within 10 miles of our Worthington hotel include the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, the Zoombezi Bay Water Park, Six Flags, the German Village and Brewery District, the COSI Museum and Ohio Stadium. Business travelers can enjoy the convenience of our hotel's ideal location near many Columbus businesses. Worthington Industries, MedVet, Cardinal Health, Mettler Toledo, Nationwide, JP Morgan Chase and Anheuser Busch are all within 10 miles of our hotel in Columbus. The Columbus Convention Center is also just 10 miles away. Ohio State University is nine miles from our hotel in Worthington. Guests can enjoy many premium amenities while staying at our hotel in Columbus, Ohio. Our amenities include free high-speed wireless Internet access, 15 meeting rooms, a heated indoor pool and our restaurant Connections Cafe. Enjoy great Columbus hotel deals and rates when you book your reservation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Columbus N - I-270 Worthington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Columbus n - i-270 Worthington Hotel Worthington
- Worthington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Worthington
- Holiday Inn Columbus N - I-270 Worthington Ohio