See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2018

I love the new updated rooms (clean and stylish) and very comfortable beds. My husband and I slept great. The AC worked great and I fell right to sleep. The night tables on either side of the bed were equipped with many outlets to charge your electronics while you sleep or have them plugged in while you work sitting on the bed.

The breakfast is okay, but could use some protein such as hard-boiled eggs or peanutbutter for the toast. The coffee is much better than in the past.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

one of the worst hitek stays ive ever had. managemebt is a nightnare to work with. saw 2 other rooms being switched due to filthiness and extreme smell of fresh paint throughout hotel. would avoid at all costs

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian N
Reviewed April 19, 2018

We were there on business for an entire week, and I had boxes delivered a day before we arrived and the woman said that they were trying to send them back, because they didn't know I was coming, which they did know because I had a reservation in their computer system, which they had charged my card before I even checked in, but the woman was too lazy to check the computer for my reservation, however, she had no problem charging my card. The carpets and walls in the hallways are disgusting and dirty. They spray a lemon freshener everywhere just to try to make it smell better than it does. Every time I went to take a shower there was NO hot water. I called the front the desk, and the same nasty woman tells me that I have to wait 15 minutes for the tank to refill. I waited 15, 20, 30 minutes and there was still NO HOT WATER. It's freezing outside and inside of the hotel room because the heat didn't work, and I had to literally sleep with 3 layers of clothing so that I wouldn't freeze to death, and on top of that I had to take COLD showers. Their so-called breakfast consists of little tiny muffins and watered down coffee. Save yourself the aggravation and do NOT stay there.

Room tip: Save yourself the aggravation...do NOT stay here...
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank barbhalat
Reviewed April 1, 2018

I stayed in this hotel last month. I booked for 3 nights under my employable discount. Once I got to the hotel ready to check in, I was ready for bed. I was told that I am not able to stay there because this has to be for BUSINESS ONLY!!! WHAT????? YOU are so wrong. I have stayed as a choice employee many times. In town and out of town. I am manager at a near by hotel.. She did not know that. I have a personal relationship with the owner of my hotel and Senior VP of my hotel. So called both of them very upset and explain what my issue was and they were also upset. As I explained how this front desk person treated me and this front desk persons reaction to my explaining that she is racist she ( the front desk person) did not defend herself at all to say she was not racist. I called Choice and explained my issue. After 2 calls to choice and being the lobby standing up and being on hold while they try to convince this ignorant women to allow me to check in and tell her she is wrong for thinking that you can only use yor Choice employee discount if you are on business.. ( which I know she knows this already) she allowed me to check in. By the way the front desk persons name is TINA!! Tina then cancelled my 2 other nights without even telling Choice or telling me. I had to asked her. Tina is very uneducated and unprofessional. Not to mention she was dressed like she was a person off the street with jeans and a loose tee shirt on. I will never recommend this hotel to a homeless person to stay. Id rather stay on the streets then to ever feel the way she made me feel on this day. I have never had racial contact in my face like it was on this day!! I did stay here because I work in the area and needed to get back to work that night. NEVER AGAIN!! IF YOUR ARE BLACK NEVER STAY HERE!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Karyn080105
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

My friend was racially profiled at check in. We had a reservation for a room for 2 nights, booked at a discount because I am also a Choice employee. First time I booked the room the GM cancelled it without any kind of provocation! I checked my reservation the day before I was supposed to check in and it had been cancelled for absolutely no reason. I booked another room, and upon arrival was told that I would not be allowed to check in because my friend is not a fellow Choice employee!! I have had many friends and family stay with me in my Choice employee discount rooms, I have NEVER been told I couldn't have a room because of the person I would be sharing it with. We ended up leaving and going to a Quality Inn down the road, where the front desk agent told us that they are notoriously racist people. My friend who was checking in with me is black. I fully believe we were denied a room because the awful woman working the front desk is a racist. I have NEVER encountered a staff of people so incompetent, unhelpful, and rude!!! DO NOT STAY HERE! I have never felt so disrespected as I did talking to the staff at this motel. STAY FAR AWAY!!!

Date of stay: March 2018