“Friendly Service”

Dining options: Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Xenia, Ohio
“Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

The service was friendly, and the food was good. The server and cook did a good job of dealing with the special request I had on the preparation of my food ( I did not want one of the ingredients that generally was part of the item, and they got it right).

• Visited June 2012

Ohio
“Champps- what has happened to you?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I gave this rating 3 stars based on all the previous times we have eaten here, had good food and good service. We have always counted on this place for a positive experience. Tonight. Bad. We waited 45 minutes for food after ordering and had waited too long to order as well. We had two preschoolers and one diabetic who had to eat within a time frame after taking her medications. This was really awful service. I spoke to an employee and asked to speak to a manager and the food then arrived. The quality of the food was NOT good. I don't know what the problem was, but today is a holiday so perhaps some of the employees did not show up to work? I have no idea.

• Visited May 2012
Saint George, South Carolina
“Great food! Great staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

I was here with a group of 12 (8 kids!) and the staff treated us like we were their favorite customers ever! I had the Fish & Chips and it was fabulous! Desserts were scrumptious! We were there on Kid's NIght and a magician came by the table and awed us with a few short tricks. He was wonderful.

• Visited May 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Team dinner with kids and adults”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

The service was fast, no waiting to get a table at all. Drinks were great, value of the food was great. My food was average. The teeanges all got chicken tenders and everyone said they were dry. Great wait staff.....

Visited May 2012
Midland, Canada
“Typical sports bar.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

The food was good, no complaints there. But it's just your typical sports bar no big deal.

Visited March 2012