“One of the top 5 meals of my life”
Review of Oak Grove Eatery - CLOSED

Oak Grove Eatery
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cleveland, Ohio
“One of the top 5 meals of my life”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten all over the world and 2 of the best meals I have ever eaten have been at the South Market Bistro. I had the pork shoulder with Ohio City pasta and it truly is to die for.

As always, the service was exceptional.

If you love great food and live within 2 hours of Wooster, you must go to he Bistro!!!!

Visited February 2014

Ashland, Ohio
“Excellent food; slight disconnect with service.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Never disappointed with food taste, choices and presentation. Taking into consideration that Valentine's Day is especially busy, found wait time in between courses uncomfortably long. Non-serving staff much more attentive than our server. Taking our initial drink orders was uncomfortably delayed. We will return, but stay away from any special holiday.

• Visited February 2014
“Unbelievable! ”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

This is the 4th time I have been here and the food is always amazing. I wish this place was closer to where I live because it is one of the best restaurants I have been to. Every time I have goat cheese salad it is awesome.. And every time my fiancé gets the pear salad he thinks it's one of the best. The mahi mahi was delicious and the gnocci was shrimp was very good. I even had enough to bring home. It is a great bonus that they sell jenis ice cream for dessert!!

North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Big city quality in Wooster, Ohio”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This place could hold its own in any city in Ohio. Good service, decent ambience, and unusually good food at a fair price.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jim P
Allan C, Owner at Oak Grove Eatery, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thanks for your review! We are so pleased you were happy with your visit to South Market Bistro, and we love being in Wooster!
Edwardsburg, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a gem in a great town”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Ohio Light Opera brings us to town each summer and the South Market Bistro is part of that overall EXCELLENT experience. WeI advise you to come and savor both.

• Visited July 2013
Allan C, Owner at Oak Grove Eatery, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to be in Wooster, a wonderful town, and to be affiliated with the Ohio Light Opera. Can't wait to see you next season!