“You MUST eat here!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The food is beyond what anyone could expect in a small Ohio town. This is our second trip to Wooster and we are continually mentioning the Bistro to all our friends. If you are withing 50 miles of Wooster... go to the Bistro... worth every penny!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Eclectic menu, great wine list, wonderful ambiance. Ask for the table by the window!!! You will love this restaurant and it's outstanding service!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Our dinner at S. Market Bistro was delicious, our portions were such that we took 1/2 our dinner home. I had the veal piccata and my husband enjoyed the tilapia. The atmosphere was lively and the staff was great. hosts! The DeChant's Avon Lake, Ohio

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Who knew that a little town like Wooster was home to such culinary delights! I stayed at the Market Street Inn (owned by the same people as the restaurant) and walked 4 blocks down for dinner. A delicious salad, lovely risotto and a chocolate lava cake with homemade carmel sauce to DIE for were waiting for me. Made for the loveliest business trip I've ever taken to Wooster!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

The atmosphere is pleasant, the service is professional and attentive - the food is outstanding. Every aspect of the meal was outstanding - from the water and bread on the table to the coffee with dessert - pleasant and flavorful artfully served. Every detail was imaginative and delicious. The sides with my entree were a delight. The flavors of every tiny part of the meal were just outstanding. The menu is not overwhelming with lots of good choices. I've had several meals here now and am enjoying exploring the menu. Many good dessert choices also, and really enjoyed the assortment of amazing ice cream bites in tonight's dessert. Every tiny aspect of the meal had some amazing little twist on top of already well done main event.