“Quiet, peaceful.....”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Curiosity...
“Quiet, peaceful.....”
Reviewed August 30, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed at the cabin this month and had a great time. We fished in the pond each night until dark. I caught several large catfish and bass. There are little fishes which follow you around the pond. They also come up to you while floating on inner tubes...so cute:)
We had everything we needed to just do nothing for a week....which we really needed. Jenny is a great host and was there for anything we needed. We had dinner twice at Mrs. Yoder's restaurant nearby and it was excellent...the best mashed potatoes and pie on the planet:) Thanks so much for sharing your quiet spot....Randy, Michelle, and Ryan, Jeffersonville, Ohio

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Quiet location, your own fishing pond
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Aug 31, 2016
Thank you so much Michelle!! We enjoyed having you. Isn't Mrs. Yoder's the BEST? We love it, too! So glad you had a fun time:)
robkirk22...
Medina, Ohio
“Peace and tranquility.”
Reviewed August 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I found out about Hidden Valley Cabin by chance when I was cruising the internet looking for my next vacation destination. The first thing that got my attention was it is the only cabin on the property other than an RV in the distance. For me, this offered privacy and peace. But once I got to the cabin I realized it was much more than this. The cabin was clean and fully equipped , steps away from a pond for fishing and the decor is amazing. The grounds are well kept. It also offers 2 fireplaces, one inside and 1 out with a screened in patio. On my first rental of the property the first thing I saw was a herd of wild deer. Then a flock of wild turkeys. Humming birds, squirrels and ducks are all there. I caught bass , blueguill and catfish. The fishing was awsome. But the property offers so much more. If you are a family looking for a vacation destination to spend some time cooking out, fishing with your children, sitting around a campfire, being with nature, a couple looking for a romantic getaway or a solo vactioner like myself this is the place to be. Hidden Valley Cabins really has a good thing going on. it offeres it all depending on your vaction preferences. Based on my experiences at the property I have nothing negative to say about it. As a vacation spot for me I give it 5 stars.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace and tranquility
Liked least: N/A/. At present I liked it all.
Traveling group: Solo
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 25, 2016
Aw, thank you so much! We enjoy having you as our guest. We try hard to make sure guests enjoy their stay and have everything they need!
jm7oats
Rittman, Ohio
“Paradise in Wayne County”
Reviewed August 1, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This place is absolutely beautiful! We spent two nights in the cabin with our two young children and we all had a wonderful time! The staff was very kind and friendly!

Large groups
Aug 1, 2016
Aww, thank you! We enjoyed hosting your family and hope to see you again soon!
Yayaya456
“Perfect :-)”
Reviewed July 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My family loved staying here. It was very peaceful and lovely. The cabin was decorated very nicely and the landscaping was beautiful. My kids had so much fun with all the simple activities set up for them. The friendly fish and ducks kept them busy. The trails were well maintained. I saw very little poison ivy. I hope can come again some day :-)

Liked best: The peaceful setting
Your age range 35-49
Aug 1, 2016
Aww, thank you! It was so nice to have you all. Hope to see you back!
Justine B
Pell Lake, Wisconsin
“Heaven in the valley”
Reviewed August 17, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

The surroundings were absolutely beautiful. The waterfalls and the creeks are amazing. We had so much fun exploring them, and panning for gold in them. It was extremely relaxing and peaceful. The cabin was adorable. The fish in the pond love to fallow you around the pond in hopes that you'll feed them something (they love fruit loops). We had a very little problem with the mosquitoes. We didn't need any bug spray once all week. This is by far the best place to stay if you want to truly get away. WE LOVED IT! The owner is one of the nicest people I've ever met

Liked best: everything
Liked least: the driveway
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Aug 18, 2015
Awwww! Thank you Justine! It was so nice to meet all of you! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again:)
Reviewed July 30, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Jul 31, 2015
Thanks for the awesome review! Looking forward to having your family back again!
Wanda A
Akron, Ohio, United States
“Peaceful, relaxing and beautiful vacation spot!”
Reviewed August 31, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Hidden Valley Cabin is such a beautiful place. My husband, myself and our dog and new puppy really enjoyed vacationing here! I loved the serene setting at the stream and waterfall. The dog and puppy enjoyed playing in the stream and running the trails. My husband and I had fun fishing in the stocked pond and even caught a few bass and a really big catfish! They have the dig zone for kids but the puppy loved digging there too!! Getting away from city life and only hearing birds, frogs, crickets and the stream flowing was fabulous! The cabin was clean and comfortable and I really loved the decor chosen! The enclosed porch was great for late night relaxing and a good place for the dogs to dry after playing in the pond! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a peaceful, fun time!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The waterfall and stream
Liked least: Having to sit the grill on the ground. Hard for husband to cook on and the puppy kept wanting to get near it while hot!!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing