“Good food”

Cuisines: Thai
Black Lick
“Good food”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Good food, nice young man waited on us. Right downtown, close to best western hotel. Convenient to walk to.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Vickie B

Wooster, Ohio, United States
“My favorite place to go in town now!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I really enjoy ordering the Pad Siew. It has chicken, noodles, onions and broccoli = everything I want! Their spring rolls and crab rangoon is so good too! I like that I can text my order and then pick it up about 15 minutes later. I feel that the sizes are great. The lunch sizes are smaller, but it is just right and I don't overeat then.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Donna D
Millersburg, Ohio
“Average Sums it up”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food was good, but the portions were fairly small for the price. The menu selection is simple, but does not offer a lot of options or choices for vegetarians. Also, they do not offer tofu which is unusual for a Thai place. Typically at Thai places you get a choice of your meat (chicken, pork, shrimp) or tofu. Here they pre-assign the meat to the dish and you get whatever comes with it. I would go back, but not in the top 10 of my favorite Thai places.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank RunnerWes
Marion, Virginia, United States
“Ok!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place is Ok! The food was good, but the portion sizes are small. They do not have a good selection for vegetarians and they do not offer tofu. This is honestly the first Thai place I have gone to that does not offer tofu. I would go again, because there are not many places around here that you can get curry or pad thai, but not overly impressed. The Music they played was great.

• Visited July 2013