“Beware of the veggie burritos and restrooms”

Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar
Ranked #72 of 108 Restaurants in Wooster
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wooster, Ohio
“Beware of the veggie burritos and restrooms”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I put in a special order since I am trying to watch what I eat. I ordered a veggie burrito which wasn't on the menu but they were willing to make for me. I ordered it with the cheese on the side and asked that any refried beans be on the side as well. It came with a cheese sauce (right from a can) all over it and not only refried beans on the side but all through it! I scraped off the cheese and ate it but it was NOT good! Then I went in the LADIES restroom. As I came out of the stall I looked on the door and there was a MEN'S Sign on the inside of the door! Why I don't know. So I had my husband go in the mens restroom and he said there was a Ladies sign on the inside of that door! Crazy...just beware you really aren't in the wrong restroom. Service was good food not!

• Visited November 2012

“Don't bother stopping here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Myself and my wife decided to try this place out on Sunday afternoon. The place wasn't too busy. First off the place looked like noone ever cleans it. The hostess greeted us after she got done texting someone! She sat us down and the table was sticky yuck. I asked her if she could wipe down the table or sit us somewhere else. She got a guy in the back to clean off our table. The waitress came over and looked like she hasn't bathed in a month. We had enough and left. I will never ever go back here. Terrible.

3 Thank gregpcollins