“A new look to a favorite restaurant!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #25 of 109 Restaurants in Wooster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The one on the South side of Wooster looks great after its recent changes to the interior: added bake shop, improved entrance and exit spaces. Staff is always ready with water, beverage and the best of service. Food is served at the right temperature and is always fresh and good tasting.

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We have not had consistently good experiences at this Bob Evens. Sometimes the food is ok and other times not so much. The service has been hit or miss as well. We don't go much anymore though it is in a convenient location.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We are fortunate enough to have a Bob Evans North and Bob Evans South of Wooster. Always good and reliable. Sometimes a wait but worth it. Whats not to like?

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had such a disappointing experience at this restaurant! If we ever get a day with no guests at our B&B we love to go to breakfast and let someone else do the cooking. We chose to drive 40 minutes to this Bob Evans location (closest to our home) because we remembered how great Bob Evans Restaurants are. Our waitress seemed occupied with some "regulars" and let us sit there for a while before she came to our table to take our order. There were 3 of us at the table but only 1 set of silverware was there when we were seated. In spite of taking our order then bringing us coffee no silverware was brought to us. Our breakfast arrived from another server and we still had no silverware. We looked for our waitress but she was no where to be seen. My husband went to the kitchen area to get silverware. I took my first bite of eggs and they were almost cold. Our food must have been sitting in the kitchen for a long time with no one to bring it to the table. I tried the potatoes...luke warm. Bacon...luke warm. I don't like to complain and I have rarely sent food back to the kitchen at a restaurant but I was prepared to do so this time. The only problem was that our waitress never came to the table to see if our food was okay thus I ended up eating my cold breakfast. The next time we saw our waitress was when she brought the check. I am so disappointed that I wasted the gas to drive 40 minutes for what I thought would be a great experience but turned out that this Bob Evans doesn't have the food and service of the others that I have visited in the past.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!