“Good Option in Wooster”
Review of St. Paul Hotel

St. Paul Hotel
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wooster
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed at the St. Paul Hotel for one night. It was a new experience as the hotel us relatively new. It is a small boutique hotel in the main part of the downtown area of Wooster. On the plus side, the room was very large, clean, and very nicely decorated (very modern). There were 3 televisions - although only two of them worked (which was not a problem). The bathroom was great with a heated floor and terrific shower. On the negative side, the room was very noisy with street from the downtown area heard all night including what sounded like a street cleaner at 6 AM. There are no food facilities in the hotel, but they do deliver a complimentary continental breakfast at your requested time (it is a very simple breakfast). There are multiple places in the same block, however, to get a great meal. I think the hotel was a bit expensive for the location - but overall it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Cd133

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I found this hotel by accident, and on checking in, planned to spend only one night before moving on. The room was so nice, the staff superb from the manager to the desk clerks, that I delayed my journey one day and enjoyed the hotel and the town.

The hotel is one block from the central square and the courthouse and within walking distance of all several fine restaurants and convivial bars. If I ever wander through Wooster again, I will try to book the St Paul Hotel.

Room Tip: The elevator is SLOW. try to get a second floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

What a nice hotel! Stayed in the big room with the outside hot tub and it was awesome! The standard was just great.

Also Kristina at the front desk was great, hi from your new Norwegian friends :-)

Would not hesitate to stay here again!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I attended The College of Wooster in the 1990s and at that time the hotel choices were far and few between. Today, that has all changed and one of the places to stay is the St. Paul. All the rooms are ultra modern and very clean. The service is top notch and location is within walking distance to several restaurants. I definitely recommend this hotel as an alternative to your usual chain hotel.

Nitpick point - The rooms are kinda of small but again I am just being picky. I am definitely staying here again.

Room Tip: Book way ahead. This place gets packed early and often
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We chose the St. Paul Hotel because everything else around The College of Wooster's campus was booked for a Power of the Pen event my daughter was attending. We are glad we did. It is a contemporary clean boutique hotel. The king bed was very comfy and the room was big enough for my daughters rollaway bed. The bathroom had heated floors and plenty of towels and toiletries. We made reservations on Open Table at the City Square Steak House across the street. Very good and extremely convenient! We did not have time to use the well equipped fitness center in the lower level. The complimentary continental breakfast was good ,Hot fresh coffee, bagels, fresh fruit and yogurt was ample to have before heading out for the day. There is parking behind the hotel and a nice outdoor patio area if you choose enjoy the outdoors. I highly recommend this hotel!
My husband and I rented bikes at Ride On right up the block to tour the college campus while my daughter was busy at her event. They charged us 20.00 for each bike. Extremely nice folks.
Give The St.Paul a Hotel a try.the only negative was that the city workers decided to use the leaf blowers at 5:45 am. The next morning. We did mention this when we checked out.

Room Tip: We stayed in 33 which was on a busy street corner, avoid this one.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 8, 2014

My three sisters and our husbands stayed may 3. You wont be disappointed. Wish we had another day. Extremely aesthetically appealing, wonderful amenities. We felt pampered and well taken care of. Such a warm pleasing ultra modern hotel. Next stay we will golf at MOHICAN golf course with the husbands. They raved about it. Gals shopped downtown and at the Pine Tree Barn. Great place to visit.

Room Tip: All are great.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FreshFlowers2012
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Recently spent a weekend at the St. Paul Hotel while visiting The College of Wooster. It's a wonderful, new boutique destination. Rooms very very comfortable, clean, great beds and linens, and beautiful bathroom. The staff couldn't have been nicer. The complimentary continental breakfast delivered to your room each morning is also a very nice touch! I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chris C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wooster
Hilton Garden Inn Wooster
21 mi away
The Wallhouse Hotel
The Wallhouse Hotel
#1 of 2 in Walnut Creek

Been to St. Paul Hotel? Share your experiences!