“Yum!”

Hartzler Family Dairy
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Wooster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We went there for the first time on July 8th. HAd a wonderful experience and will definanly go back again. Food was great! This is an ice cream shop as well as a little dinner.
Akron, Ohio
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

So many flavors! My husband and I stopped here for ice cream on our way out of Wooster. I had a coconut icecream, and a chocolate marshmallow flavor that was delicious!

• Visited August 2013

Orrville, Ohio
“Natural Dairy Products!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a great place to get lunch, enjoy a shake or just pick up some excellent milk! We love to hang out here as a family and enjoy a treat. On a nice day the kids can enjoy the playground,

Visited March 2013
Wooster, Ohio, United States
“Best ice cream in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Last visited in late summer 2012 when the desire for a rich and creamy cone was overwhelming. The Hartzler's cones do not disappoint. They take you back to the ice cream of childhood. Their Farmhouse cone is the closest thing to what I remember as Whitehouse from Isaly's (Vanilla with maraschino cherries).

Visited September 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great milk, butter and ice cream.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

The milk and dairy are outstanding - still in glass bottles. Though the milk is available in local stores, I enjoy stopping in and buying my milk. This week I also purchased rolls of butter for Thanksgiving. I always shop the ice cream (they do samples) and the flavors are fun and yummy (especially like "Chicken Feed"). I noticed they now have ice cream sandwiches. They have a casual grill, good seating for eating inside and for enjoying an ice cream cone outside. Also play structures for kids.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank AnnieO11
Mansfield, Ohio
“Awesome Ice Cream!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our family loves the ice cream at this place and stop whenever we are near the area. I particularly love the soft serve vanilla custard! It is the creamiest and tastiest I have ever had and I consider myself an ice cream foodie!

• Visited October 2012