Rodeway Inn Wooster
$149
$134
GardenInn.com
Days Inn Wooster(Wooster)(Great Value!)
$68
$75
$115
$105
$51
All reviewsbowling alley next doorroom was cleanyogurtno elevatornon smoking roompool and hot tubalarm clockwaffle makeramish countrydefinitely stay here againmake your own waffleslarge tvin townlow pricedecent breakfastthe breakfast areamicrowave and fridge
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I really only stay at one choice property (this one) and it's for good reason.
I could have my pick of any hotel in town and I always stay here.
It's almost retro and that's what I like.
The incredible pricing deal is second to the customer service and or cleanliness.
They are very consistent in operations and value.
No it's not the newest but it is very clean and you can not beat the customer service that Chris and the rest of the staff provide.
I have never had any issue while staying here.
I think this is my third or fourth review for this property.
Nice pool and gym whirlpool.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Travel46804
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Travel46804,

We are fortunate to have the opportunity to meet and host so many fantastic people like yourself. It is very humbling and rewarding to know that we can offer clean, friendly and consistent accommodations to you and others who spend so much time traveling and staying in hotels. I can't thank you enough for the loyalty you've shown to our hotel and for all the time you take to share your comments here on TripAdvisor and elsewhere. We look forward to seeing you next time and until then, safe travels:)

Many Thanks,

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Room was clean and comfortable. Short on amenities..shampoos, etc., no elevator, breakfast was minimal, wafflemaker and cereals. As a sleepover on a longer trip, it served its purpose. I wouldn't want to spend a week here with this as my base.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

OtleyandFatcat,

Please accept our gratitude for your TripAdvisor review. We're pleased you found your room to be clean and comfortable. While it's true that the room contains only shampoo and soap, a large variety of additional amenities are available at the front desk. I apologize you weren't made aware of this:(. If your travels bring you back to our area, please consider staying with us again and we'll be sure to secure a ground floor room.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed one night here with our two children. I was very pleased with the cleanliness of our room. There were plenty of towels for all four of us and our room had an iron and ironing board already in it. The beds were comfortable. I forgot a leg pillow that I have a hard time sleeping without. My husband called to ask them if it was found. They not only located it, they also mailed it to us. If given the opportunity we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Olivia S
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Olivia S,

We're happy to hear you were so pleased with your stay and we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your comments on the cleanliness of the room and that you found the beds so comfortable. Hopefully not having your pillow did not impinge on your sleep after you left but we're glad we were able to get it back to you so promptly. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We were in town for just one night, and just looking for a clean budget friendly hotel to lay our heads. This certainly fit the bill. As has been mentioned in previous reviews, it is definitely an older hotel and in need of a remodel, but is very clean and well-maintained. The rooms are a nice size and the location ideal. I did not sleep well on the bed - it was a bit hard for my taste. And there was an issue with the heating-AC we couldn't seem to work out so our room was a bit warm. But other than that, I have no quibbles. We were running late the morning we checked out, so we did not get to sample the breakfast, but from a quick glance it appeared adequate. For the price of the hotel, and the fact that it cost at least half as much as everything else in town, this was a good place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

MidwestWriter13,

Thank you for your thoughtful review on TripAdvisor about your stay with us. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay overall, but please accept our apology for the discomfort you felt with the bed in your room as well as the trouble you experienced with regulating the heat. We all work hard to offer clean and hospitable accommodations and we appreciate your feedback. Here's hoping your travels will bring you back to our area again soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this motel. The staff is wonderful. Leah,Chris,Nate & Harry will do their best to make your stay great.The rooms are very clean and comfortable.I stayed there for 3 months with no problems at all. I highly recommend this as a place to stay in Wooster.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John W
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

John W,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We can't say enough good things about you and your crew either. You all represent your company well and they should be quite proud of you. Hopefully you'll be back in the area again soon but feel free to stop by for coffee anytime! Oh, and say hi to Betsy:)

Warm Regards,